Hugh Jackman

B_Aqualli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have GOT to be the biggest, most delusional and moronic poster I have EVER seen on this site
LMAO!! What a coincidence! I was about to say the exact same thing about YOU and the others here. So... right back at you.

I think "paranoid" better describes you.
Sorry but actually describes YOU.

I have never seen someone get so upset about being proven wrong before.
I'm at the opposite of being upset. And I have yet to be proven wrong, FYI. YOU are the upset one since you have this sick need to reply everytime.

It would be better for you to just say you were wrong, suck it up, breathe it in, admit it, and move along
Says the one who's unable to move on and who keeps replying to me. Pot, meet kettle. I won't EVER admit to anything because there is nothing to admit. So get over it, freak.

Coming off like an oversensitive douchebag is just giving people more ammo to slam you like you so deserve.
The only oversensitive douchebags here are yourself and the other "opponents". So take a long hard look in the mirror, since YOU are the one who needs to get a life. Btw, none of you have and never will have any kind of ammo against me. And even if you did have some, it'd be totally useless. Beside, you wouldn't know how to use it and I can't be slammed. So stop dreaming and wetting your panties about it.

Oh, and the pics are FFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
So you believe.

! Just remember that when you're beating off to them later on
. Unlike yourself, I never beat off to pics on the Net because unlike you, I don't need to.

P.S. I keep yawning because you are extremely boring and redundant.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have yet to be proven wrong? Ha! People have provided concrete evidence, i.e. the REAL photos of Hugh in those "situations," and yet you still don't see it? You have got to be fucking kidding me. It's official. Aqualli, you are a sad, pathetic loser of a troll. And what's even more sad is that you actually believe those pics are real. Wow. You should really seek help. SMH...

Last edited:

B_Aqualli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have yet to be proven wrong? Ha! People have provided concrete evidence, i.e. the REAL photos of Hugh in those "situations," and yet you still don't see it? You have got to be fucking kidding me. It's official. Aqualli, you are a sad, pathetic loser of a troll. And what's even more sad is that you actually believe those pics are real. Wow. You should really seek help. SMH...
No, dumbass. YOU are a sad pathetic loser and one of the biggest troll ever.
Then again, you are a fan of Janet Jackson... so it's not surprising, lol! So perhaps YOU should seek help... best of luck to you, buddy. Heaven knows you'll need it. Goodbye!

scott mcdonald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hard to tell if that is Hugh nude or not but whoever it is they have great nuts. I met Hugh years ago in Sydney when he was doing small theatre groups before he was a star - just as charming now as he was then.

m_lucas89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's known across the boards he's my biggest man crush. He's ripped, funny, smart, hairy, and just plain sexy. God fuck, I can't even count the times I've jerked off thinking about me fucking him, or the other way around.

Reactions: Michaelowen