hung and proud vs. small and embarrassed

adam0108

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a very small endowed guy in my early 30s, and looking to discuss size with other small guys or with well hung guys. If you're hung and proud, or small and embarrassed like me I'd love to hear from you. Hung guys who enjoy showing off for smaller guys, I'd love to hear from you too.

Edy

Sexy Member
Media
I'm pretty much "small and embarassed" as well, if you're interested, I'm in the chatroom right now and would love to talk to another little guy :)

Peanut2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im a small guy! Not sure I would say proud but I have come to grips with my size or lack of and am ok with it. I am a straight guy but I still appreciate the big guys on this site and like to discuss size differences. I am not embarrassed though it is what it is!

Reactions: deleted39601

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
also consider that size isn't synonymous with confidence. A man can be hung and shy just as there are men who are tiny and sexually aggressive.

Just consider the whole nature of this site. If a man is confident with women/men in person why does he need to come onto this site? hmmmm...

Trust me, it takes one to know one, and I am in that boat with the rest of the folks. You will not find many GENUINELY confident men on this website.

Reactions: nhguy78

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why would anyone be proud of being small? That's like being proud of being a failure.

Who gives a shit? I can't change the fact that I have a <5" cock, so why not be proud of what I've got? It's not going to magically turn into an eight inch monster, it's not going to suddenly be wrist thick and forearm long, so all I can do is use it and the other tools I have at my disposal as best I can.

Not everyone that has a small(er) cock has the same Eeyore mindset that you obviously have (i.e., "woe is me; I have a small penis, so I should just feel sorry for something that I can't do anything about"). I don't let the fact that I have a short, thin cock keep me from dancing with women; I don't let my small cock keep me from flirting with women at bars; I don't let my small cock keep me from asking those women out.

As much as you may think it to be the case, the size of your penis isn't the only thing that women care about. Some females on this website are certainly the exception, but they aren't the rule.

I have a small cock. I run marathons. I swim/bike/run triathlons. I tie my own flies and build my own fly rods. I flirt with women (especially those that you'd probably consider "out of my league") and have even been known to take some of those women home, and have even (gasp!) dated those women with my small cock. I'm proud of what I do, who I am, and the bits and pieces I've got!

SHR

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm small. I wouldn't say I'm proud, but I've accepted it. Naturally I wish I was bigger but I will have to make do with what little I've been given. I've seen and heard so many horror stories about 'botch-jobs', that I have absolutely no desire to have enlargement surgery. I wouldn't even consider PE exercises like stretching, pumping, jelqing etc. I think they only work if you have a decent size to begin with (5"-6") but on a little guy like me I think it would be too risky. I'd rather have a cute little one that works, than an ugly damaged scarred one that doesn't.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Who gives a shit? I can't change the fact that I have a <5" cock, so why not be proud of what I've got? It's not going to magically turn into an eight inch monster, it's not going to suddenly be wrist thick and forearm long, so all I can do is use it and the other tools I have at my disposal as best I can.

Not everyone that has a small(er) cock has the same Eeyore mindset that you obviously have (i.e., "woe is me; I have a small penis, so I should just feel sorry for something that I can't do anything about"). I don't let the fact that I have a short, thin cock keep me from dancing with women; I don't let my small cock keep me from flirting with women at bars; I don't let my small cock keep me from asking those women out.

As much as you may think it to be the case, the size of your penis isn't the only thing that women care about. Some females on this website are certainly the exception, but they aren't the rule.

I have a small cock. I run marathons. I swim/bike/run triathlons. I tie my own flies and build my own fly rods. I flirt with women (especially those that you'd probably consider "out of my league") and have even been known to take some of those women home, and have even (gasp!) dated those women with my small cock. I'm proud of what I do, who I am, and the bits and pieces I've got!

SHR

I'm happy that you're able to live a happy life despite your disability, but you shouldn't be proud of having a small penis. You can be proud of running marathons or being sucessful with women, but you should never be proud of having a small penis. You should only be proud of good things, like accomplishments or mental/physical traits that make you superior to others. You can't be proud of something that makes you inferior, like a small cock.

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You can't be proud of something that makes you inferior, like a small cock.

I'd ignore you, but I'd miss reading all of the words that your mouth vomits onto your keyboard. They're so ridiculous that they're almost fun to read, if I wasn't certain that you've got major self-esteem issues.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I'd ignore you, but I'd miss reading all of the words that your mouth vomits onto your keyboard. They're so ridiculous that they're almost fun to read, if I wasn't certain that you've got major self-esteem issues.

I do have low self esteem. But at the same time, I am inferior. Inferior people should not have high self esteem.

I think you disagree with me because I have not done a good job of explaining my viewpoint. I'm not saying that a small dick automatically makes someone inferior, but it is an inferior trait. Now, if someone has enough inferior traits they will be inferior, but a small dick alone is not enough.

Reactions: deleted20712581

nick2730

Experimental Member
Media
I'm happy that you're able to live a happy life despite your disability, but you shouldn't be proud of having a small penis. You can be proud of running marathons or being sucessful with women, but you should never be proud of having a small penis. You should only be proud of good things, like accomplishments or mental/physical traits that make you superior to others. You can't be proud of something that makes you inferior, like a small cock.

that assuming an average to small cock is a bad thing, which is debatable. Plenty of woman dont care for big cocks cause they hurt,

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media

SHR

If it works, and you're happy, go for it.
One of my coworkers was married to a big, handsome muscular dude with a big dong. She said he was a total dud in bed. Her next guy was short, and had small equipment but sure knew how to work it. In their case, it was definitely not the size of the boat but the skill of the seaman.