Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looking back I feel some of the best sex I’ve had was with bottoms who were hung, bigger than me. Really wish I could reconnect with this one guy who had a great looking cock, about 8.5-9 I think. And anytime I’d fuck him when he was on his back I could watch his big hard dick slapping against his stomach while I fucked him it would make me cum like crazy.
Ugh that dude was seriously a prize that got away lol

SkiCop

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking back I feel some of the best sex I’ve had was with bottoms who were hung, bigger than me. Really wish I could reconnect with this one guy who had a great looking cock, about 8.5-9 I think. And anytime I’d fuck him when he was on his back I could watch his big hard dick slapping against his stomach while I fucked him it would make me cum like crazy.
yeah sounds like it! i'd love to have that

Hot mmmm. I think the best sex for me has been when I started knowing n loving being a hung bottom. I feel more satisfied n have intense orgasms when I bottom. I know that I'm not vers I'm a hung piggy bottom

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A few months ago I was hooking up with this hot bottom regularly. He was 23 or so, 1/2 Dominican 1/2 PR, really cute. His pix looked like he had a pretty big cock which is always nice but not a necessity for me. Well, the first time we played and I got to see this monster I was actually a bit intimidated. Being a pretty well hung top I'm usually quite a bit bigger than my bottom. This guy put me to shame lol. He loved riding me and the sound of his hard cock slapping my stomach was such a turn on. I could give him a pretty good blow job while fucking him missionary too. Very hot playing with a hung bottom.
That hot man thanks for share .

Lehnsherr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, I love a big dick but I usually am a top. Any guys here who are hung but are bottoms or verse? Do u find it easy meeting guys who want to top you or are u always expected to be the top?
I'm pretty hung and prefer to bottom but if they are truly tops they will still want to fuck you. When I meet total tops then still want to pound my ass. But Ive had plenty of versatile people try to get me to fuck them cause cause they love my dick.