Hunks with small cocks

Caliops

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 128825911

"Famous in the tiny peen community"? !!! Why have I never seen him? You must have a lot of other sources than LPSG! lol

Not to be too stupid. . . I am a "dumb jock" after all. . . but what does OF mean? I'm sure not Old French.

Don't know if famous was the right word, but he was always posted on sites and blogs dedicated to small dicks, since at least a decade ago. I think he himself had a website where he would usually talk about it openly and post pics. I think his name is Tom, but I can't remember his last name. Might even have a thread here lol

And OF = Only Fans.

senilis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't know if famous was the right word, but he was always posted on sites and blogs dedicated to small dicks, since at least a decade ago. I think he himself had a website where he would usually talk about it openly and post pics. I think his name is Tom, but I can't remember his last name. Might even have a thread here lol

And OF = Only Fans.
I'm pretty certain the image is a fake, using Derek Bolt as a base for the body. The head looks poorly pasted on and the dick looks liquified to appear smaller.

Attachments

DisgracedJones

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: kev2001

rareboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, did the OP really consider this small? For a flaccid dick, that looks even bigger compared to the real small erect dicks that have been posted here before. Now I wonder how big is the poster's dick if he considered this as small, lol.
Antinoo must be hung like a horse...almost all the cocks he posts are above average.