I _want_ it to be all about my penis

B_Latin Dong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When a girl thinks about why she's with me, I want her to first think of how big my dick is. I don't care about my personality. But it matters more than I think.

I recently lost my girlfriend. I'm such a jerk. I had the nerve to say, "You'll never find another guy with a dick as big as mine." And I said it just to see if she cared. She did. Now I'm happy. Is this wrong? I know it makes me look like an asshole or full of myself, but I can't help it. I want my biggest "asset" to be my penis. I don't want, "Yeah, he's the sweetest guy and he's funny." I want, "He has a monster cock, that's all I care about."

I'm materialistic and shallow. But I can change.

Anyone else like me?

:)

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm....

Latin Dong said:
I know it makes me look like an asshole or full of myself

You said it, mate...

Latin Dong said:
I want my biggest "asset" to be my penis. I don't want, "Yeah, he's the sweetest guy and he's funny." I want, "He has a monster cock, that's all I care about."

Have you no self respect whatsoever? You say you're shallow and materialistic but you can change. Please do. Anyone who values their cock above any of their personality traits, imho, has more than a couple of issues. I'm sure that with an attitude like that most people wouldn't give a flying fuck about your cock size because everything else is such a turn-off...

B_Latin Dong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^I'd wake up cause I'd be dreaming!

Seriously, I doubt she would 1) find a guy bigger than me and 2) show him off to make me jealous. She's not like that.

And carter, I'm trying to change, man.

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A big penis is usless if it's attached to a big dick.

Seriously, I'm as much a gay size queen as any, but there are guys with huge cocks that I know that won't sleep with because they're assholes.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Latin Dong said:
Well, I'm cute, so girls don't care at first. After they get to know me... you know.

You know what I give you props for admitting that you are shallow but I have to say that you are young and you will definitely change your attitude in a few years....And she will encounter someone bigger than you or even the same size and probably with a better personality than you and she might think as a real jerk....Good luck to you though....

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Latin Dong said:
When a girl thinks about why she's with me, I want her to first think of how big my dick is. I don't care about my personality. But it matters more than I think.

I recently lost my girlfriend. I'm such a jerk. I had the nerve to say, "You'll never find another guy with a dick as big as mine." And I said it just to see if she cared. She did. Now I'm happy. Is this wrong? I know it makes me look like an asshole or full of myself, but I can't help it. I want my biggest "asset" to be my penis. I don't want, "Yeah, he's the sweetest guy and he's funny." I want, "He has a monster cock, that's all I care about."

I'm materialistic and shallow. But I can change.

Anyone else like me?

:)

Unfortunately, women aren't like this and you are hoping for something that isn't gonna happen. No matter how spectacular, it is never all about the cock.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with you. Nobody is more in love with any thing else than their own penis. Lets face it we all share a penis facination! But be serious. No point having a large one if you can't hold on to anyone long enough to show it to?! You'll learn. I was arrogant at 20 as well!:smile:

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think like the tail and the dog you have confused the what wags what.
It seems like you as a functioning being has become a puppet attached to a cock. Think about what you are saying and how demeaning it is.
Will life be over when you can't get an erection or you were to become incapacitated.
I suppose you could always put an ad in Lost and Found....Big Dick looking for a functioning being to become attached....................

DougRR

Sexy Member
Media
Well, really this is all kind of silly and childish anyway, isn't it?
I do know many men both gay and straight who are life driven by their large penises. And...they are not always in their 20's. Many men continue all their lives being penis driven and expect adulation from women and other men. Some of these men don't realize that many, if not most women prefer an average penis rather than a huge one. Women are not usually penis driven..it's men who are. Such a fascination with one's own penis very often has a gay component somewhere in the mix whether realized or not. Lots of gay men spend their whole lives in search of bigger and bigger penises and are never really happy. Men, gay or straight can certainly change if they really want to, but others never do and actually spend their whole lives penisexually either with on going multiple partners or autoerotically. One of many great tests in psychology, just one test, is the doctor asking the patient to be truthful in answering the question "What is the thought in your mind that brings you to orgasm and what at exactly that moment is in your mind?" You'd be surprised ,maybe, how many men answer that it is their penis, the feeling in their penis, the way it looks. their big, thick manly penis, the way it feels, the cum comming out of THEIR penis or that someobody man or woman has caused THEIR penis to cum.
It's interesting that you say you want to change, Latin Dong. It's a great admission so maybe you will or maybe you won't.
ALso I think we might all agree, at least in part, that by far the majority of people who become members of LPSG are fixated on their penises or other men's penises. N'est ce pas?
Doug

B_Latin Dong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bravo, Doug. I have something in my head that is wrong that I must right. I have to get in touch with me as a person, rather than just a body with a big penis. I've been told too many times already that I think with my dick. I'm tired of that shit so I'm going to start being more real. And it's not like I'm a blank wall or anything. My main thing is sex. I get agitated when I don't get to fuck the girl I'm with within the first week. I even go as far as thinking that, me having sex with whatever girl I'm with is me giving them a gift. Like I said, though, I'm not going to think that way anymore

I really need a girlfriend right now because the girl I had before treated me good and I know that if I become a better person, my next relationship will last so much longer.

C

college22punk9

I understand that you want people to recognize that you got a big dick and they probably won't find that anywhere else,.... but why are you purposely trying not to act respectful, ect.... its like you say you identify all these things you think are wrong with how you act, so why not just do something about it, and be the charming, understanding guy, wiht a big dick. I mean why be only a small percentage of perfection when you could be much more. and if you wanna break up with someone, they'll be like "ohh he was so nice, and blah, and blah, and he had the biggest dick".... rather than... "ohh he thought he was all that cuz he had a big dick, but he's an ass" i mean, it seems pretty simple to me. I guess its what kind of reputation you want.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I give you credit for being honest. My guess is many more guys here feel that way but won't admit it.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pappy said:
Matthew, I think that most of us would rather be thought of as a person with some personality rather than a guy with a big dick.

I agree Pappy, and I feel the same. But don't you think, from reading through the posts on this site, that he's far from alone?