I am fucking horny all the time...dont know what to do..

sixlittleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm wicked horny all the time. The weird thing is I really don't like masturbating. I would have sex as many times as I could in a day. Unfortunately I haven't found anyone that likes doing it as many times as I do. :(

nabludatelj

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wouldnt say that I dont like to masturbate... but the thing is I m going to be bored of it...)))

I'm wicked horny all the time. The weird thing is I really don't like masturbating. I would have sex as many times as I could in a day. Unfortunately I haven't found anyone that likes doing it as many times as I do. :(

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
set yourself up with a reward system: if you accomplish your daily work, reward yourself with 30 minutes of jackin off- and then stick to that limited time window. Challenge yourself to resisting temptation and keeping your focus on task. Your personal time will be more intense, and you can still have a pressure release.

nabludatelj

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
haha.. thanks.. for advice..))) lol..

there is one thing now that stopping me even touch my dick.. it is sore..))).. i think I had enough jack off sessions for some period of time...))... i hope..

set yourself up with a reward system: if you accomplish your daily work, reward yourself with 30 minutes of jackin off- and then stick to that limited time window. Challenge yourself to resisting temptation and keeping your focus on task. Your personal time will be more intense, and you can still have a pressure release.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
learn to work around your wanks.

Figure a way to get work done and wank. Or do what i do when im writing essays. If i get horny, ill just play with it whilst typing it up. Just let it hang out. When i get to a point where i have done enough to award myself a break, crank that shit out!

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
I've had major writing projects with deadlines and somehow felt driven to jack off five or six times a day, wasting time. This pattern has repeated often enough that I think there is some connection between creativity at the intellectual level and the sex drive. So consider it part of your creative process and embrace it. But blow your load and get back to work on your dissertation! Think of it like a coffee break.

nabludatelj

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Coffee Break = Jack Off Session...))) lol.
thanks

I've had major writing projects with deadlines and somehow felt driven to jack off five or six times a day, wasting time. This pattern has repeated often enough that I think there is some connection between creativity at the intellectual level and the sex drive. So consider it part of your creative process and embrace it. But blow your load and get back to work on your dissertation! Think of it like a coffee break.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great for stress..

at that age I seem to remember NOT being hard more than the other...

hope you have a lot of long shirt tailed shirts (great way to hide the eternal boner)

some body builders eat 5-6 times a day, back then I was the same, just with jacking off... seems my boxers were always damp with precum..

the wind blows- BOING, a hot man-boing! a hot woman-boing! a commercial for dryer sheets- BOING! it rains- BOING! I use the word 'rain'-BOING!

if you are lucky it will never stop....then I hear of guys my age who can never get it up...enjoy your youth (stud).

jordan7034

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah OP, I'm pretty much in the same position. I'm going at 4-5 times a day, and don't have a partner to take care of me. And I get how random hookups are scary, I feel the same way. And it can be problematic; masturbating and looking/thinking about sex on the internet is something I can easily do all day if I allow it to happen.

As advice for what to do, from an extremely liberal college student, you could just abstain. If it's getting in the way of what you need to do in life, then just start cutting back. Three times a day, then two, then one. Yeah, it's hard, literally, but you gotta find ways to get it back down. Showers, exercise, anything to get your mind off it. It will take time, but it's possible to rewire yourself so you don't think about sex as often.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You think you're horny? Try working in a home improvement retail warehouse where the young female cashiers dress to impress and man they do! I'm getting home and immediately my balls are overflowing with power that needs to be released.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think your situation is a positive thing. Any kind of sex is a great thing to me. I would suggest that you try to only jerk off (wank off) once a day but make it last a long time. First, it's much more pleasurable. Second, you won't be as horny because the more intense pleasure will be more emotionally and physically satisfying. Don't rush your pleasure session. Learn how to be your own best lover.