I cant get off from head

Epsilonchi

Just Browsing
Media
When my g/f goes down on me, it feels really good... but i cant get off. if we're having sex, or if i put my cock in between her 38DD's , im good to go. I cant say she doesnt try, like i said before it feels really good. im convinced that the issue's with me. maybe its because it doesnt feel the same way sex or jerking off does. (btw, she cant jerk me off the same way i do because of how i cup me balls) lol. any suggestions?

gutpic3: I know the feeling dude none of my ex girlfriends or wife could either.
I don't know if it was too much wackin at a younger age or what. I seem to do just fine with intercourse though don't figure.

ncsudude009

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No real suggestions, but you're not alone - I've never come via a bj, nor has a girl ever been able to jerk me off to completion. The only way I can come is vaginal intercourse or jerking myself off. I'm been with lots of girls and tried a lot of things, and I've come to the conclusion it's just the way I'm wired.

skybluedude

1st Like
Media
I 've heard it's not that unusual for guys to not come during a bj (don't remember the source). The first few I got, didn't come. Then one guy was determined to make me come. He did. Otherwise, nada. I think it has to do w/ being able to jack off with whatever force/speed/etc. we can, but the girl or guy sucking us off is probably limited in speed-only can make the head (the one with the mouth) go up and down so fast. Just my idea.

CharlieDick

1st Like
Media
First blowjob I ever got was from an older man when I was 19. I was scared, but let him do it, and I blew rather quickly. didn't get another BJ until age 42, because my wife thought it was nasty. After maybe 100 blowjobs since then, there's only been one guy who could do it, and even now, he only gets me to come in his mouth about 3 times out of 4.
And while one skinny lady and one fat lady made me feel good, I couldn't come with either of them.

Some guys are more sensitive to a blow-job than others are. Some suckers aren't very good, although guys usually are much better, because we know what makes a cock feel good.

If there's a pussy or even an ass waiting for you to fuck, you'll probably hold on to your cum so you can put it inside the other hole.

You don't have to come inside the mouth. Lots of times after I've done 69 with a guy for a long time, we'll both pull off and watch each other beat off.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I am probably in the minority, but receiving a BJ is just not my favorite sexual activity, and it is rare for me to shoot during oral sex. I have only received one BJ where I was thinking "damn, this is EXCELLENT!"

In my younger years, I did have sex with women and men, and in general, the men did give better head. Then and now, though, I do prefer (and am more likely to cum) to fuck, be fucked, or do the hand job.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This might sound odd, but treat it a little more like masturbation. Engage in the same sort of mental fantasy that you might while pleasuring yourself. Think hard about how cool it is for this beautiful woman to have you in her mouth and pleasuring you. If you can't come during oral, it is mental.

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Rope, I suspect you're right that it's mental. I never really thought about it before but just accepted that I didn't cum that way. Now that I think about it, I suspect that my realization that my wife doesn't want me to keeps it from happening. Since I've been with her for over twenty years it's probably hard-wired into my mind by now! (LOL) Never did with anyone before her either, though, but probably for the same reason. Wouldn't mind, just once.....

B-man

jaymacgthree

Just Browsing
Media
I agree that if you can cum either via jerking off or by fucking ass/pussy, the problem is entirely mental when you can't blow your load in a person's mouth. Many times I had trouble cumming while be blown and I think I have a couple ideas why that was. In the past I guess you could say I was old fashioned in a weird sort of way, feeling it was wrong to cum in someone's mouth (yes I know that sounds odd), though I loved getting sucked. The other problem was how you hear a lot of people don't like to swallow cum or that it is an acquired taste that a lot of people don't have. With that kind of mentality I would get sucked for hours straight till my dick felt raw and still be unable to cum.

This turned around with my last boyfriend. He could suck great but that wasn't what helped. What made the difference was he understood how to turn me on and get me to lay aside any reservations I might have had. They say the largest sex organ in the human body is the brain because without it, the rest doesn't work. By making me feel how much he wanted me and how much he wanted my cum it made all the difference. I think talking is as stimulating as physical contact during sex and that sometimes people can't get you off because they figure they can just suck your cock and you will cum. But they need to tell you they want you, that they want your cock in their mouth, that they want you to cum in there and that it tastes great. If you don't feel that, then you are just going through the motions and probably not going to be successful.

Don't know if that sounds like a bunch of b.s. or if you guys agree... lemme know what you think.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
great response jay. Totally agree that getting off with a bf/gf is much more about the brain than it is about the cock.

But then, for many of us, sometimes we are just wanting to get off with some random hot guy we've just picked up.
I have found that if i just wanna cum in the mouth a guy who has been sucking on my cock i usually need to take control of my cock. I end up jerking it with the head in his mouth. That feels fukn awesome and it always makes me blow.

try it!!

writernyc

Experimental Member
Media
I think that, as with most things sexual, it's all mental.

I've been with lots of guys who had the desire to experience great head, but then just couldn't cum, and it turned into either a handjob or the two us jacking off. These can be hot things to do, but I'd rather take the blowjob.

Most of the time it came down to a matter of control. A lot of men feel that the "masculine" role is the controlling one, and to lie back and let a man blow him constituted a loss of control. I just turned the tables and got the guy to tell me what he wanted and to guide me toward his idea of the perfect blowjob. Once the guy felt he was back in control, he could really get into the blowjob and get off.

Epsilonchi

Just Browsing
Media
thanks for the feedback. One thing i forgot to mention before, was that a couple times i was really close, but her jaw got sore. when i was, there was alot of spit. she was basicly drooling all over it. is there a sure fire way to maintain a high level of "lube" during a blowjob? I tried Durex's "tingling lube" (which i dont think is real lube, because when we first tried it, it either burned her, or made her numb. licking it out of her was fun, lol) ANYWAY, when she went down on me it was AMAZING. but when i tried it again, i didnt get the same result. maybe i didnt use enough of it?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by writernyc@Jul 9 2005, 02:11 AM
I think that, as with most things sexual, it's all mental.

I've been with lots of guys who had the desire to experience great head, but then just couldn't cum, and it turned into either a handjob or the two us jacking off. These can be hot things to do, but I'd rather take the blowjob.

Most of the time it came down to a matter of control. A lot of men feel that the "masculine" role is the controlling one, and to lie back and let a man blow him constituted a loss of control. I just turned the tables and got the guy to tell me what he wanted and to guide me toward his idea of the perfect blowjob. Once the guy felt he was back in control, he could really get into the blowjob and get off.
[post=327755]Quoted post[/post]​

Embracing the lack of control thing is what really got me over the edge when receiving oral. My current girlfriend takes it to an art form, as she is able to take my whole length in her mouth pretty comfortably. Sometimes she go all the way down and then bite down just a bit at the base of the shaft. It is a reminder that my ass is hers at that moment. Very, very hot.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Epsilonchi@Jul 7 2005, 09:54 PM
When my g/f goes down on me, it feels really good... but i cant get off. if we're having sex, or if i put my cock in between her 38DD's , im good to go. I cant say she doesnt try, like i said before it feels really good. im convinced that the issue's with me. maybe its because it doesnt feel the same way sex or jerking off does. (btw, she cant jerk me off the same way i do because of how i cup me balls) lol. any suggestions?
[post=327512]Quoted post[/post]​

I think I am opposite here...I come way too easy from getting head...Sometimes I can't come during sex but blow jobs make me come too quick which sucks (no pun intended)...I am always like stop w/in a couple of minutes of being blowed because I am about to come because I don't want to blow it before we have sex...

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
I can get off with oral, but it usually takes a lot of time and her using her hands to massage and stroke my cock at the same time. Using slower motions rather than fast will usually make things build faster so that I come.

What usually happens is that after about 5-10 minutes of heavy stimulation I have what I guess are non-ejaculation orgasms. My mind just explodes, my whole body is shaking and moving involuntarily and I kind of pass out for 30-90 seconds and lay there somewhat immobile and immune to any more stimulation. But if she keeps at it I can keep having those kinds of orgasms (but no ejaculation) over and over, or at least until I can't stand it any more and have to bury my cock in her pussy and f*ck her silly. :) Or until SHE can't stand it any more and mounts me and rides it for all it's worth.

chet: i can only cum if it's just right. If i can find someone who can take it all the way to the base, it's a lot better.

I also hate it when someone bounces their head up and down really fast. does nothing for me. I like it slow and deep. Just like fucking, i probably wouldn't get off if all i did was poke the first 2 inches in and out.

women have sucked me off a few times, but the best head i ever got was always from older experienced guys who love sucking dick and know how to make a guy feel good. usually the true experts are guys who don't want any reciprocation or anything else.

dig

Sexy Member
Media
Having been blown by both men and women over the years, I can say from experience that men are extraordinary cocksuckers whereas most women just aren't. For obvious reasons, really.

But I do know too that guys who can't get off from head, even when the one giving the head is good at it, often have problems because they don't vary their own masturbation techniques. If you want to be able to get off from head, then start jerking your cock in different ways when you jack off. Try moving more slowly, or gripping more gently, or changing your grip altogether. You'll find that your dick becomes much more sensitive to all kinds of stimulation then, rather than just fucking or your own fist. And as Martha Stewart says, that's a good thing. :)

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just about every one of the replies on this thread proves a theory I’ve had for a while now: if you want a good blow job, you’ve gotta let a gay guy give you head. There’s another topic in this same category (Who’s thought of it…) where they ask if you’ve considered letting guy blow you. The answer is yes, of course, so I’ll make my main comment there. Girls my age (I’m 27 now) will usually do it, but I'm convinced they don't really want to. They just kind of put their mouth there and whisper over the head of it—never really getting down very far or givin it any real fuckin enthusiasm. So no wonder guys can’t usually get off from blow jobs. I usually don’t try to get off from a blow job—just make it a nice part of the whole fuck.

Gabe

LABearz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Epsilonchi@Jul 8 2005, 01:54 AM
[post=327512]Quoted post[/post]​

Long-time lurker on here, but this thread compelled me to step up to the plate. I have several theories on this subject that my experience over the years has proven to be true...

(1) A good blowjob is really a hand job disguised as a blowjob. You can lick and suck a cock 'til the cows come home, but if you don't throw in a little hand friction along the way, it ain't gonna happen. It has to be a combination of both... most guys need some stronger stimulation thrown in besides just sucking. Over the years, I've gotten many guys off who've said they've NEVER been able to cum through oral sex, and this is my number one secret.

(2) Big cocks are harder to get off orally than small to average size ones. Not sure why this is true, but in most cases it is. Those of you who are saying you have trouble getting off orally, not sure how big you are, but this could be a reason. Maybe that's because of theory #3...

(3) Big cocks and small mouths don't get along. I really believe this is why men are generally regarded as giving better head than women. (Ladies, no flames please!) A man's cock just seems to fit into a man's mouth better. A bigger mouth gives you more deep throat action. that's the only reason I can think of. Except maybe for reason #4...

(4) Teeth are not your friend. The minute you feel those teeth scraping your cock, it's all over. And with a smaller mouth, that's more likely to happen. Again, guys with bigger cocks are liable to be running into teeth sooner, in general. I've stared down some pretty big cocks over the years, and believe me, it's something I'm really careful about.

(5) The minute you start to panic and think you won't be able to cum, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. I used to recognize this in myself when I would get head, and I sort of trained myself to let my mind float and relax. Easier said than done, I know, but if you can really let yourself just zone out and enjoy the sensation of it, your body will take over and respond accordingly. A good blow job is about someone giving you pleasure. Just lay back and enjoy it! However long it takes, for that window of time, it really IS all about you.

I have to say it surprised me to see so many guys on here say they can't cum through oral sex, it is an awesome alternative to the other sex basics. Give it a shot and just ask your partner to be patient, and if that doesn't work, give me a call.

Just kidding, but really -- give it another try.

--BILL