I don't exactly know what to make of this. What do you think?

cozy_n_quiet

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So lately I've been having very vivid dreams of various natures, ranging from seriously passionate intense sex sessions to relationships, to funerals and motorcades, and even to stupid and weird things like being in a fun house. Now I'm not looking for any sort of meaning behind any of this, it's just that I've noticed that things have been just strange. Now to not deviate to far from where I'm going to go with what I was just saying but I feel proud of my progress from the past year. In the past year I've lost some weight, not much but on average about 45 maybe 50 pounds. I have the intent of loosing another 10 maybe 15 pounds. Now to go back to where I was going with everything, I've noticed that since loosing the weight my confidence has gone up and with it comes these bizarre yet fun dreams. I don't know if loosing the weight has brought my testosterone levels up and that's the reason for the sex dreams and the desires to just have sex, but I've found my self to be more horny than usual. Considering that the last couple of years those including my last relationship have I never really been horny and never really had the desire to have sex. Now thinking about it all though it's been about 19 months since the last time i had sex. I'm amazed as to how I do feel though, and to add a bit of humor, well at least what I think it rather funny to all of this is that I feel the next time I do have sex boy is it going to be something lol. Well like I said I don't know really where to go with any of this or what to make of it. Anyone who's reading this my question to you is what do you make of all of this, what would you do, and lastly what do you think I should do besides the obvious of have sex?:cool:

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As every-one knows dreams are our subconscious way of sorting and filing event that happen in our waking life....

While the sex dreams may be due to a hormonal change brought about by wieght loss its more likley that the sex dreams are merely a representation of the fact that your new found confidence in loosing wieght has made you feel sexier.

The fact that your dream seem to be more vivid now can be for a couple of reasons... a healthier body means a healthier mind not only that but being overwieght can lead to sleep apnia which means little to no proper REM sleep... now that you healthier you mind is able to function properly and your also probably getting a decent amount of rem sleep allowing you to dream properly

CascadeMDG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Endorphin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as what to do, just accept the dreams and enjoy them. I've had some very intense dreams that range from intense pool sex with a good friend, to undead monsters rampaging through my house, to rainbow-feathered chickens chasing me up a mountain trail. They're just dreams.