I just passed 1500 posts

Media
Yeah, but from what I see you are a huge flirt and have a legion of men at your beck and call waiting for your affection and words...
And a truer word was never spoken! Jeff does spread the wealth amongst the legions.

I'm just a poor simple little girl trying to stay afloat amongst the men here
Methinks the lady doth protest too much. And while you are trying to stay afloat amongst all those men, Lee, remember to grap the rope on the buoy, not grope the appendage on the boy.:biggrin1:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Methinks the lady doth protest too much. And while you are trying to stay afloat amongst all those men, Lee, remember to grap the rope on the buoy, not grope the appendage on the boy.:biggrin1:

I dont know..I think there is a few boys appendages here id happily go down on even with the risk of drowning. I may need a buoy to get back up but i'll worry about that later :wink:

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
A guy has to have a hobby we aussies tinker in our tool shed:wink:. So with the pass 1500 do you receive a gold dick...lol.

On that subject of dicks your is very nice. One question with 1500 posting why ony 2 pics?:rolleyes:

Cheers
Bacchus

Media
Doc, there were no fanfares, no vanity thread, no friends to celebrate with, nothing. Just a quiet moment at 1:05 A.M. January 14, 2006 when I entered my 1500th post. You'll notice that out of my great respect and esteem for you, I shared the moment with you and posted that milestone post in your thread. Continued success to you in your much revered and highly respected posting.

Sam

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Doc, there were no fanfares, no vanity thread, no friends to celebrate with, nothing. Just a quiet moment at 1:05 A.M. January 14, 2006 when I entered my 1500th post. You'll notice that out of my great respect and esteem for you, I shared the moment with you and posted that milestone post in your thread. Continued success to you in your much revered and highly respected posting.

Sam

Im not worthy...Congrats on this mavelous millestone.

Only shadowed by the brith of Jesus and of course me :wink:

Congrats..1500 and still going long and strong

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here we are, giving you attention! Endlessly! "And hopelessly devoted to you!"

And so we begin the Litany of Doc:

Doc is the greatest!
Doc is the hottest!
Doc is the most hung man at LPSG!
Doc gets us all off!
Doc is the greatest lover ever!
Being Doc's bottom is the greatest human privilege ever!
Anything written by Doc is the cause for orgasm the world round!
Daily posting in this thread is a requirement in the LPSG worship of Doc!
I LOVE Doc!
I WORSHIP Doc!
I cream myself nightly . . . well, all the time . . . thinking of Doc!
DOC IS THE MAN!

Is this enough attention yet, Doc?
Not death to this thread yet!

It has as much life, vitality, desireability, and staying power as your magnificent and highly sought after cock!

Jeez! I hope I get this much attention when I hit 1500 posts!:biggrin1:
I just quoted this one so that everyone can see an exemplary post in this thread.

On that subject of dicks your is very nice. One question with 1500 posting why ony 2 pics?:rolleyes:
Why, thank you for that kind compliment. I genuinely appreciate it. In answer to your question, why, modesty, of course...

Sam, you are the man. I so appreciate your sharing this touching moment with me. And, in return, I am saving the opportunity for you to be my 1500th post also, but in a somewhat difference sense. Looking like it could be this year...

Media
I so appreciate your sharing this touching moment with me. And, in return, I am saving the opportunity for you to be my 1500th post also, but in a somewhat difference sense. Looking like it could be this year...
I didn't know they called "that" a post now, too! 1500, Doc? My, my! You've done more sticky posts than Post-It-Notes! I may have to come post haste!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not sure, but LP is waiting for me. In the meantime, why don't you try these homoerotic delights, my delicious one!

A Weekend In Chicago

A Layover At O'Hare

Awake :: part 2

Make sure you post a comment with each!

I've read two out of the three... maybe all of them... should I really comment?
Trust Sam to use my thread to plug his fiction. Maybe you should also check out Birthday Surprise. Comment always welcome, unless they compare me unfavorably to the prolific Sam. :rolleyes:

Media
Trust Sam to use my thread to plug his fiction. Maybe you should also check out Birthday Surprise. Comment always welcome, unless they compare me unfavorably to the prolific Sam. :rolleyes:
One does not bate the Master, when the Master is a Master Bater!

You are the Master, Doc! My ephemeral literary bagatelles pale in comparison to the magnificent majesty of your magnum opus. We bow, we grovel, we worship at the temple that is the essence of your very being.

You are wonder!

You are perfection!

You are a god!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One does not bate the Master, when the Master is a Master Bater!

You are the Master, Doc! My ephemeral literary bagatelles pale in comparison to the magnificent majesty of your magnum opus. We bow, we grovel, we worship at the temple that is the essence of your very being.

You are wonder!

You are perfection!

You are a god!

That's more like it. Arigato Gozaimasu.