I need a date

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
sorry guy not buying your story...you are not after the chicks...even a blind squirrl finds a nut every now and then....i have been to chicago....you are a fine looking man, if want female company go and find some.

psiedtsi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just keep your head up. Don't look, be confident, and you'll have a girlfriend in no time. Girls can smell desperation as well as a bruised ego. Just do your thing, be a little less accessible to girls in your life, and just meet A LOT of people. You need to create a demand for yourself, by seeming a little distant or hard to "track" down. This way a girl won't take it for granted when you do end up hanging out. Make sure to spend a lot of time with your boys(if they are single as well) doing whatever(traveling with best friends to do crazy things usually pays off) you want. Also, don't look at being single as a curse. Either way, be confident and don't dwell on this issue and it will just naturally resolve itself.

Good luck!

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Im sure if you Seeked you'll Find !

All I can say is you're about as wrong as wrong can get at this point amigo.

When I seek I tend to find alot of women with boyfriends, fiances, and husbands who aren't available; a large number of women who are available but undesirable or incompatitable for physical or mental reasons; and then every once in a blue moon, a genuinely sexually attractive woman.

*shrug*. I dunno. I think people think I'm doing far better than I am in this area. When they make mention of that thought, I do what I always do, which is laugh sadly, shake my head slowly, and change the subject. Best thing for everyone.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
sorry guy not buying your story...you are not after the chicks...even a blind squirrl finds a nut every now and then....i have been to chicago....you are a fine looking man, if want female company go and find some.

Where? Honest question.

If anything, the better I've gotten in any department (looks being one of a few things that have improved over the years for me) the worse my luck has gotten, because the main portion the population that would go out with me back in say, high school, is the very group that now won't dare approach me because they think I'm out of there league (which may or may not be the case) or respond to me when I do approach because their perception seems to be that I'm some kind of heart-breaking lady killer who isn't interested in them. And on the other side, I've got the group of women of comparable value to myself who are all in relationships with other men...and they ain't swingers either.

And say that my "friends" are not sympathetic to my plight is to give most of them too much credit I think. With most of them out of town, in relationships, or on some sort of downward spiral, if not several...it makes the pickings slimmer.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no offense but your self pity isn't helping anything. confidence is what its all about. I really don't believe you are trying hard to meet ladies, because you are not a bad looking guy and if u have any kind of personality and willingness to put yourself out there you should have no problem finding some cute chicks to hang out with. be more outgoing make an effort to do so. talk to people you dont know, they wont bite. and the worst thing that can happen is they tell you to fuck off which never really happens anyways.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all i can add to this is the term "slump breaker" take it however you want. but once you do some banging you will feel like a new man and the ladies will sense it.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
d-low here is your assignment

When you are out today
Find 3 women and say "Hello. How you doing?"
Just do it for the next 5 days
15 women
Maybe one or two of them will continue the conversation.

They don't have to be beautiful
They don't have to be young
They don't have to be women you think you want to go out with
They just have to be women

After 5 days it will not seem too hard to go up to a woman and say hello.
At that time report back to me
It will be time for your next assignment

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
1. no offense but your self pity isn't helping anything. 2. confidence is what its all about. 3. I really don't believe you are trying hard to meet ladies, because you are not a bad looking guy and if u have any kind of personality and willingness to put yourself out there you should have no problem finding some cute chicks to hang out with. 4. be more outgoing make an effort to do so. 5. talk to people you dont know, they wont bite. 6. and the worst thing that can happen is they tell you to fuck off which never really happens anyways.

1. I'm more venting than anything. As it stands, rather do it here than anywhere else, where more than likely a fee would be involved. Besides, maybe something constructive will come of it. Who knows.

2. Meh. I have faith in myself, my beliefs, my attitude, my style, my capabilities and competence in the areas I know, all of which is on display for all to see, and yada yada yada yada...if that isn't confidence, than nothing is, mon ami. Or maybe confidence is something else entirely? Fuck if I know...if anything the concept is so nebulous and ill-defined usually, that it means next to nothing really other than don't have the shotgun in your mouth. In which case...I'm good.

3. Can't say I disagree much with that at least up until the part about finding cute chicks...well, single ones at least.

4. The only going out I'm going to be doing soon will be to Boston with any luck next week. Unless somebody has got something around Chicago they're up for.

5. I guess the problem here is that the "new" people I tend to meet look, act, sound, think, whatever a lot like the "old" people I knew, know, whatever, which 9 out of 10 times will not be a good thing or will at least get nothing more than indifference out of me. I'm pretty good at spotting potential friends and avoiding wasting time on talking to people with whom there is no connection, unlike other people who seem to want company for company's sake. Fuck that. Quality over quantity any day, but preferably a high quantity of high quality as often as humanly possible. That's the goal.

As of now, I tend to be most interested in anyone who can be of service in pointing me in the direction of single women of my type(s) or just in single women of my type(s) period. Sorry, but with that being my most pressing interpersonal need, I'm not really going to look out for anything other than somebody who's going to scratch that itch, though of course remaining open to people who for whatever reason want to wander into my orbit and stay there.

6. Usually. Except when they want to fight ya for hitting on their girlfriends. Or really, over or for anything if they are drunk. Had plenty of those experiences but that's a whole 'nother thread!

Last edited:

joel2061

Just Browsing
Media
Read "How to succeed with Women" (search on Amazon) - I had this problem - it really helped... trust me... $20 - read it. then read it again.

Good luck!

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Well at least I can scratch this off one of my needs. The gods finally handed me down an attractive young lady who was more than eager to give me some lovin' and cuddlin' this weekend.

Have to say it feels good to be eating pussy again. :biggrin1:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glory Hallelujah!

When you eat that pussy - sink your teeth in and don't let go.
I don't want to hear in a few days that your dick is hard and you don't have anywhere to stick it.
(Have heard rumors that you always have some place to stick it but have no desire to watch)

chuckyo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
d-low, good for you. I have been in the same situation for weeks now. Like you my friends are either married with kids or in committed relationship. And just like you they all think I'm getting plenty of action.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well at least I can scratch this off one of my needs. The gods finally handed me down an attractive young lady who was more than eager to give me some lovin' and cuddlin' this weekend.

Have to say it feels good to be eating pussy again. :biggrin1:
Well daymn.

Does this mean that I am next to find someone?