I need advice...

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
My wife is 5'6" and can't accommodate my entire length. It's a bummer because without going all the way in, I can't stimulate her clit via intercourse, so she or I need to digitally stimulate her clitoris in order for us to joint climax. The other factor is I love thrusting all the way in. I really miss it. Is it a problem? Yes. Is it a big problem that prevents us from being together forever? No. Many things go into a relationship, and the quality of sex is just one - albeit important - factor. My wife has many other wonderful qualities that I treasure her for.

I hope this helps,

Jack

Jack,

That's awesome to hear. It has been something in the back of my mind since we started seeing each other... I keep thinking, "is he going to feel like he's missing out if he can't thrust as deeply or as aggressively as he wants to".... and yeah, I know there are going to be things that aren't perfect, but it's good to hear someone in the same predicament tell me the truth.

I know that he cares about me, and we've talked about a lot of this stuff, I've just NEVER been with a guy over six inches... (which I thought was MASSIVE at the time). He's 9 inches, cut, and very very thick. Being my first experience with a predicament of this nature, I'm probably worried about this too much.

I suppose if I took pics and posted them, that would be obsessing a bit. LOL.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
It all takes time... when i first started doing the bottom thing...and i still do on occation. hahah :) I purchased a few toys. *you know..from small...to medium...to large...to OMG GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!* and I worked my way up. Maybe even incorporate the one just a lil smaller than him into the foreplay to warm you up for the main event. It'll be snug ride for him and still enjoyable without being painful for you. :)

*I know an ass isn't a vagina...but hey...I'm speaking from my experiences :)

** OH!!! and buy a couple that have the suction cup bases on them :) ...they make shower time MUCH MUCH More enjoyable. :) *not that i'd know first hand...*cough* :rolleyes:

LOL. You're hilarious.

Ok... I did have that same thought... and, I actually have been using the suction cup dildo (the one I almost threw away because it was 'too big'...lol) and it seems to be getting easier and more comfortable... and you're right... having a few orgasms before he penetrates me is definitely the way to go. I just have to remember that just because I'm really wet, it doesn't mean I'm 'prepared' to take him.

I think I actually am going to try the "Clone a Willy" kit. He is shy, but has agreed to 'amuse' me in this endeavor. I am hoping that this will be something I can practice on... maybe even for oral. Not sure if anyone's tried it, but from the reviews I have read, it clones everything.. down to the veins, since it's a latex mold.

It's kind of odd to me... the more I find out about him, sexually, the more I feel more confident about myself. I don't consider myself to be a boring sex partner, but I've really not been with that many guys, so I always thought I'd be the one 'learning'...

I guess maybe I am more kinky than I thought...

I was, and sometimes still am, intimidated by the size of his penis, but I've learned that it doesn't mean he's had more experience than I have... he may have had a few more partners than I, but he's never had a finger or a tongue in his ass... (I'm going to get yelled at for that, aren't I?).... and I think he almost fainted when I put his balls in my mouth the first time... things like that aren't really 'kinky' to me. LOL.

ANYWAY..... I BIG BIG BIG thank you to everyone who has been reading and contributing to this post. I feel TONS better about the situation, knowing that guys have a bit of understanding and sensitivity about the situation makes me feel like I'm not alone, and that it probably happens with most of the girls that encounter a large man for the first time.

You're all awesome.
Thanks!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does get easier, but meeting once a month isn't helping move things along.

Sounds easier said than done, but relaxing more. Even so far as a light relaxant or a valium. Not for every time, but to move things along.

Lubricated condoms?

Angiebabee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know that he cares about me, and we've talked about a lot of this stuff, I've just NEVER been with a guy over six inches... (which I thought was MASSIVE at the time). He's 9 inches, cut, and very very thick. Being my first experience with a predicament of this nature, I'm probably worried about this too much.

I suppose if I took pics and posted them, that would be obsessing a bit. LOL.

Us girls wouldnt object one bit if you did though ;)