I wanna party witchoo

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everybody talks about his horrific ties, but talk is cheap.

All right, ASCII text is cheap.

So enough persiflage already, let's see some scans. Most outrageous tie you own, or most outrageous tie you've actually worn.

In the Gallery. En avant!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everybody talks about his horrific ties, but talk is cheap.

All right, ASCII text is cheap.

So enough persiflage already, let's see some scans. Most outrageous tie you own, or most outrageous tie you've actually worn.

In the Gallery. En avant!

Alright. Where's yours? Are you using them to restrain your betrothed?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're right. Long guest list. I'll need to quintuple my recipe, and bring half a dozen bottles at least. ANd three bottles of Irish Cream, to boot! I'll also bring a pound of coffee, a cloth filter, and a grinder.

I will bring Condoms, Flavored lube (water and silicone based), 3 inflatiable mattresses and DC DEEP's two slings.

oh, and my BUbba!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will bring Condoms, Flavored lube (water and silicone based), 3 inflatiable mattresses and DC DEEP's two slings.

oh, and my BUbba!

Wait. He has TWO slings?! Now that's a guy who knows how to party! He's joining us, right? And Matt-matt?

GoneA sas he has to make it a working vacation, but I'm sure you'll see to it that he gets worked like a part time job. He needs more vaccation, less working.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright. Where's yours? Are you using them to restrain your betrothed?

But I'm not the one who's been bragging about my horrible ties. Of course I have some but I don't talk about them.

As for tie abuse, we don't need it 'round these parts. That's what handcuffs are for. I keep a couple of Peerless 700s and Hyatt 1010s around for special occasions. (I stopped buying Smith & Wesson 100s when all right-thinking Americans were boycotting the company. A sad tale, but true.)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
But I'm not the one who's been bragging about my horrible ties. Of course I have some but I don't talk about them.

As for tie abuse, we don't need it 'round these parts. That's what handcuffs are for. I keep a couple of Peerless 700s and Hyatt 1010s around for special occasions. (I stopped buying Smith & Wesson 100s when all right-thinking Americans were boycotting the company. A sad tale, but true.)

I'll see what I can do. I didn't bring any with me at school.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
(and in light of recent events is it wise to put DC and me on the same veranda?)
Sir, begging your pardon, but you have most certainly mistaken me for another. I have no personal quarrel with you, nor with any other. If you prefer a cool glass of lemonade to the aforementioned gin and tonic, I will most happily pour it for you.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
O.K. I'll be there, but don't anyone think that just because I have had too much to drink and am naked that I am easy. lol
We would never think such a thing. We will, of course, think that since you naked and easy, that you had too much to drink.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wait. He has TWO slings?! Now that's a guy who knows how to party! He's joining us, right? And Matt-matt?

GoneA sas he has to make it a working vacation, but I'm sure you'll see to it that he gets worked like a part time job. He needs more vaccation, less working.
Darling, indeed I do! In fact, I have AT LEAST two of most all my playtoys. No waiting in line!