If you discovered a member you know personally...

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...how do you think you would react?

I would probably freak if it was a family member but if it was anyone else i would'nt mind and if it was an old mate i would be thrilled (what a place to reunite).

D_smartg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
WOW had not thought about that! probably would be freaked too but at the same time surious about the thoughts and reaction of friend

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hummmmm family?, knowing mine I wouldn't be surprised, friends ok too ...... I hang with an easy “what floats your boat” crowd

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i would be all OK if ANYONE came to me in the streets and said hello!!!
But I would be really thinking twice if I were the one who recognised someone, cause some people react unusually to that!
And as I spend more time here I am certain 100% that there are some people i wouldn`t talk to in the streets! though we talk here!!!

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i would be all OK if ANYONE came to me in the streets and said hello!!!
But I would be really thinking twice if I were the one who recognised someone, cause some people react unusually to that!
And as I spend more time here I am certain 100% that there are some people i wouldn`t talk to in the streets! though we talk here!!!

you would'nt talk to me Luka if you saw me on the street. I look unapproachable, so moody looking and often with a hoodie on.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think, as Nudey says, if it were someone I actively disliked in real life (but there are few of those) it might sort of annoy me but I wouldn't really care. It's conceivable that it might bother me a little if it were a family manner in the sense that I say pretty personal things here sometimes, but I still don't think I'd pull any punches.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting topic. If someone recognized me I think I'd be shocked. I have posted things here that I've never told anyone. That includes my partner of 25 years. If I discovered someone here that I knew, I would be amused and would probably not admit to knowing who they really were. And undercover surveillance, sort of, with occasional baiting.

The fear of discovery is probably why I have not posted any photographs. That is probably a hangover from many years in the closet.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My reaction to finding a real life acquaintance here would totally depend on who it was.

Being found out by someone else could be somewhat terrifying, especially given gallery. But it might also be a bit of a thrill having my pervy self outed. If work colleagues saw me working my tool, it could be tragicomic.