If you met someone who wasn't into anal

axels

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you met someone you really liked, but they happened not to be into anal sex (neither top nor bottom), how would you feel? Would this be something that bothers you, would you break up with them, would you find other ways to satisfy each other, etc?

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
There are gay men out there will all sorts of tastes. . and all sorts of levels of likes and dislikes. If you find someone who isn't into what you are into, you have choices. . . whether to give up what you like, or continue searching until you find someone more compatible. One important lesson I have learned, is not to overlook obvious differences, and not to try to 'change someone'. In either case, it never works.

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find it curious that people view themselves as being locked into sexual roles and activities forever. People are fickle and tastes change over time. I really like anal now, but I didn't in the past. I would be more concerned that he is at least open to trying new things and viewing sex and the entire relationship in a dynamic way. Is he at least willing to play with toys to satisfy you? Of course it's easier to find someone with whom there are shared and compatible sexual turn ons, but if he ticks all other others boxes, give it a go.

ericats

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to ask yourself is anal sex something that is important to you if yes than you may have to move on, if it is something that isn't that important and other aspects of the relationship are great then you may want to stay. There is no right or wrong answer but what is good for you.

Last edited:

SkySkin77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If it is important for you right now, maybe you should find another guy.
But if is not that much, and the important thing is that you like him very much, well, dont break up, and remember, people change, even if not as fast as you could think. I mean, he could change his mind and try anal in a couple of years.

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have not met anyone who's not into anal. If they weren't, it wouldn't be a deal breaker. I'm sure I can ease him into it. :)

Anal sex has underpinned every relationship I've had of any duration at all. Vital for me, sorry...

D

deleted871301

There is so much more to sex than anal so it wouldn't be an issue for me. Some guys love it, some hate it, some don't care about it one way or another. There are always way to satisfy that don't include anal sex.

You are so correct... :biggrin1::wink:

swellguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a deal breaker at all. It's just not an issue at least for me. I think the connection between two people is more important than basing anything on just whether there's anal penetration or not.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am a cocksucker and really do love to use my mouth on him. Saying that the feeling of his cock buried in my backside is one of exquisite pleasure that you can never get from using your mouth or hands. Sorry if he doesn't come around to the backside eventually he will be seeing the backside of the door.