Im Leaving

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Now I'm confused.

I've done a stats check on Yaoifun. Here's what I gleaned from it:

211 posts by Yaoifun (replies to topics), on the whole no different than others' posts in mood or candor

4 topics started by Yaoifun...

"I'm leaving" - 20 posts so far
"The weirdest thing that's ever happened" - 22 posts
"A question about photos" - 2 posts (problem solved)
"Hey" - 23 posts.

So when did Yaoifun begin to feel that noboby cares? The only really negativity I could find was in his Valentine's Day posts wherein he seemed bitter at not having a Valentine (or being one).

It looks to me as if this support group has been as supportive as it could be for Yaoifun and his sudden turn against LPSG makes no sense.

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry Pecker, but I think this is a bit misleading. Look at Yoaifun's posts in the last few days. There is is a big change in the tone.
Now I think the change in tone is caused by external circumstances. I have no idea what those circumstances are. But there was a happy poster ; now there is a withdrawn and miserable sounding person. I really think that his ouburst is not directed at lpsg at all.
His last message sounded like a cry for help to me.
Should we not care?

I think we should try to support Yaoifun as much as we can collectively and individually,
John ( zorrus)

Originally posted by Pecker@Feb 16 2005, 12:14 AM
Now I'm confused.

I've done a stats check on Yaoifun. Here's what I gleaned from it:

211 posts by Yaoifun (replies to topics), on the whole no different than others' posts in mood or candor

4 topics started by Yaoifun...

"I'm leaving" - 20 posts so far
"The weirdest thing that's ever happened" - 22 posts
"A question about photos" - 2 posts (problem solved)
"Hey" - 23 posts.

So when did Yaoifun begin to feel that noboby cares? The only really negativity I could find was in his Valentine's Day posts wherein he seemed bitter at not having a Valentine (or being one).

It looks to me as if this support group has been as supportive as it could be for Yaoifun and his sudden turn against LPSG makes no sense.
[post=283258]Quoted post[/post]​

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your choice there, bro, tohugh I think you should give it significently more consiederation b4 you finalize anything. We all feel sometimes a feeling of dispondency and non acceptance somewhere in in our lives, but we learn not to let it get to us.

Even so, good luck, there bro, and don't do anything stupid, just find a better way to deal with your little problems

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
To Hungthick:

Once again, Pappy and I end up on the same side. Compassion. This is a large penis SUPPORT GROUP. Last two words are support group. Hung Thick if you could tell that our friend is in trouble why would you write something that might push him over the edge? If you have no compassion, then you can't very well support anyone on this forum.

I haven't found anything you have posted positive except your attraction to Nexxie. And who wouldn't be attracted to him.

To suggest that someone who is a highly respected member of this forum like Pappy shouldn't be here is a statement that you might be the one with a problem.

Maybe we should add you to the list of people we are concerned about going over the edge. If so, I gladly will offer any help to you that I can.

But you don't sound like you are emotionally wavering. You do sound like someone who gets their jollys by putting others down. Not a way to win friends and influence people.

One thing is for sure. If someone is almost on the edge and what I said caused them to fall off, it would traumatise me. You appear to not give a damn if you push someone over the edge or not. I can't respect that. Sorry.

Fred

*Sweet Freddie let alter ego Fred write this one*

pappy:

Your responses are real supportive ther ht. I think the only place you're thick is in your head and I'm referring to the one on your shoulders, not the one between your legs.

Like Freddie I sent my sentiments via e-mail.
[post=283215]Quoted post[/post]​

pappy perhaps lpsg isnt for you either---this is a supportive group not a suicide prevention center. :blink:

i also didnt know that this site was to placate those that feel disenfranchised.
[post=283253]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll repeat,
some are here to support and take it seriously,
others are here for just the opposite....to hook up, or look at naked pics,
or just blow off the whole thing as a joke...

Some just stay in the "blow it off" mode all the time.
I have always thought they are the ones with the issues.
You dont have to point them out...assholes stink from across cyberspace :glare:

Pappy

Media
pappy:

Your responses are real supportive there ht. I think the only place you're thick is in your head and I'm referring to the one on your shoulders, not the one between your legs.

Like Freddie I sent my sentiments via e-mail.
[post=283215]Quoted post[/post]​

pappy perhaps lpsg isnt for you either---this is a supportive group not a suicide prevention center. :blink:

i also didnt know that this site was to placate those that feel disenfranchised.
[post=283253]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

HT maybe LPSG isn't the place for YOU!! I stand beside what I said. You bring up the fact that this is a supportive group and for the most part I agree, but you should try to be more supportive instead of being so negative all the time. You state that this is not a suicide prevention center, but does that mean that you can'tshow a little compassion and understanding?? If you would go back through Yaoifun's posts you would find that he went from a fairly happy, normal 18 year old to a somewhat dark and withsrawn person in a very short period. We don't know what external influences he's dealing with and we don't know his home situation. His changing his sig was, I feel, a desperate cry for help. You, in essence, told him to take a flying leap!! As I said I stand behind my previous statement!

Freddie, thanks for your kind words and support.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
godiluvabig1 sorry, wasn't finished, Yesterday, 11:20 PM

Group: Member
Member No.: 21279

i'm not done with you yet, i just accidentally sent the other b4 it was done...
is there something that makes you so bitter that you are cruel to people who are emotionally weaker than you? Cuz you're not only coming on as a jackass, but you are also coming on as the typical man who has a large cock and thinks he's better than everyone else... and if you're just trying to match wits with someone, you need to leave alone people who are too weak to defend themselves emotionally and pick on someone who can blow off your rude comments...
in all honesty, ht, you are being not only a troll, but you are also pissing off a lot of people with the unfair way you are treating others... and, personally, if you want to actually meet people on this board and make new friends, i think you should apologize, publicly... i think if you were to do so, you would generate more positive responses to what you say...
In closing, if you want to pick on someone, my yahoo messenger is luvmuffin92... i PROMISE that i can knock you down a few notches if that's what you need... also, feel free to im me on messenger (or here) if you have anything you want to talk about... (i'm not gonna judge you, i would just prefer to see a more positive side of you than what you are showing...) and please, write back

THESE ARE MY ANSWERS TO THIS EMAIL.

1. i am not bitter rather i am expressing an honesty and bluntness some are not used to. it is not my mission to insult anyone on LPSG or anywhere for that matter.
2. i am not better than you and you are not better than me. we are all equal.
3. i have no interest in matching wits because there are many evil people that have hidden agendas---i am not one of them.
4. why a troll? i think another word can better express one's feelings.
5. i am not apologizing to anyone for my comments when their issues are NOT the reason i came to this LARGE PENIS support group.
6. one's interpretations to my comments are out of my control...sometimes being popular is not the right thing to do.

On fluff topics like penis size, climaxes, masturbation etc...this group is both fun and very informative...i read as much of the threads and comments as i can during my time on the com. I comment when it is worthwhile.

This forum is not qualified to administor advice on anything other than penis related, sexually related, clothes related, etc... matters.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 15 2005, 01:37 AM
i know exactly how you feel.
There are two types of people here...people who are lonely, who want
to make some connections...

and people who have a pretty full life as it is, maybe too full...
and just come here for fun.

I have found that when i'm in the lonesome category, i can get hurt,
even by a message board.

Actually, i'm lucky...
i've made a couple of friends.
But most of the crushes i've had here all came to nothing,
or...the people went on with their real lives.

I talked to the dear and sweet and wonderful Mindseye about this.
I told him LPSG wasnt good for me.

He told me to just take abreak for awhile...and then come back. We all
need a sabbatical now and then

But whatever you do, dont feel like a loser.
Ever.
Not over this.
[post=283115]Quoted post[/post]​
I still associate you with Tigger, even when I turn the avatars off! I 'see' everything.

Royal_T

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by yaoifun@Feb 14 2005, 09:04 PM
As much as I hate to say it, after my short time here, I'm leaving. It's nothing personal...i just feel like i don't fit in, one little bit. Yes I post, but who really cares, this place will be fine without me considering half the time I'm ignored anyway. It's more complicated though, theres a LOT going on with my life right now. If anyone wants to try to convince me to stay, email me. I wont be checking back here. I'm sorry. I never have fitted anywhere I've been. I just didn't want to be a loser anymore....but i guess thats what I will always be.
[post=283108]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey man, like many others here, I never realyl got to know you , but that also means I dont know that I dont like ya! You are not the only one who feels lonely and I feel the same sometimes, even on this board. If you want to chat about stuff sometime, feel free to drop a line to one of us, and see what happens. Even if ya dont click with 90% of people, youre still going to find some cool gems eventually.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Group: Member
Member No.: 21279

On fluff topics like penis size, climaxes, masturbation etc...this group is both fun and very informative...i read as much of the threads and comments as i can during my time on the com. I comment when it is worthwhile.

This forum is not qualified to administor advice on anything other than penis related, sexually related, clothes related, etc... matters.
[post=283518]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Hungthick:

You may be right hunthick, but you don't have to be an asshhole about it. However, check the subtopics. There is Etcerera where any thing can be posted Women's isses is a subtopic. And on and on.

And I don't give a rat's ass what the purpose of this forum is, if I see a post from someone that I truly believe is sinking, I am going to do all I can to keep them from drowning. That is the way I am. I am sorry you have the opinion that someone's severe depression is not an issue here so fuck them off. Let them commit suicide. Apparently you don't give a rat's ass. You are an egotisical guy. Just wait your day is coming. YOu will grow old. Not be able to walk. Pee, then unzip your pants or not know you have gone until you have wet yourself. You may have to be hand fed, a total bed patient. Then where will your ego be. Deflated just like your penis will be.

You don't have to be old. All it takes is a car wreck and you could be helpless. And depression has been know to hit adults out of the blue after years of no symptoms whatsoever. So watch it. You don't know what you will have to go through.

So back off this fake HE MAN crap. Everyone can see right thorugh it. I have been through a lot. I can dish out with the best unless I decide to totally ignore which is about what rest of us need to do with you. Forget you exist.

In spite of the blistering words I just gave, if you were in trouble, I would be there. I just am that kind of person.

Freddie

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Freddie, stop here, really. You are rude, bullying and trying to mold me into your perception of how things should be. If i was in your presence you'd be a punk and wouldn't say any of this. Hide behind the vail of the com buddy...you know of not what you speak---i am a valuable part of this site just like evvery contributing member.

I have compassion deeper than 'let's try and help this suicidal nut case' dadeda dumb that has become morose online. Go into the world and save people -- anyone online can create a persona and a false idenity so excuse the fuck out of me if i dont take this shit seriously...he is 18 afterall, okay. damn, the U.S. has become so pussywhipped by the young that we feel the need to bend down when they slap us in the face. i dont have kids so this experience has nothing to do with me rather an observation from parents that sound like you---get a clue to to the com.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand you saying that you were being blunt, hungthick, but you could at least be more tactful with it... and if you think i wouldn't talk to you in person because of that, you're wrong, because i've dated people more blunt than you and had a nice time with them...

and yes, anyone can create a false identity online, and even if the guy had a false identity, he's obviously needing a friend right now, and not someone to be so distasteful with their comments...

like you said earlier, popular may not always be right... but there are times when being a kind person is popular, and it almost seems to me that you are just trying to show your fucking ass and intimidate others... seems to me like you are trying to make up for something, which may or may not be your cock size (like you said, false identity... oh, and you can find pictures of large cocks anywhere on the net)...

another thing, when i sent you those messages, i was not trying to act better than you... i was trying to get a point across in a more private manner in order to prevent from hurting your ego publicly... i did that as a courtesy for you, but obviously you don't give a damn about how bad i hurt your fuckin ego...

and like you said, this is the LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP... you see, you forgot to shout the words SUPPORT GROUP... we are not only here to share our thoughts on large penises, but we are also here to SUPPORT each other, whether it be emotionally or whatever...

and finally, THE ONLY REASON YOU HAVE A LARGE DICK IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A DICK

barney: > THESE ARE MY ANSWERS TO THIS EMAIL.

There's something wrong with your keyboard as well as your personality.

> 1. i am not bitter rather i am expressing an honesty and bluntness some
> are not used to. it is not my mission to insult anyone on LPSG or anywhere
> for that matter.

You think bluntness is a virtue? Admirable second sentence - failed though.

> 2. i am not better than you and you are not better than me. we are all equal.

No person, anywhere, is any better or worse than any other person? How wonderfully naive. Poor old Saddam.

> 3. i have no interest in matching wits because there are many evil people
> that have hidden agendas---i am not one of them.

Yes. It's fairly evident that you have no hidden agendas. No wits either.

> 4. why a troll? i think another word can better express one's feelings.

I agree, you're no troll. Their behaviour can be explained if not justified. You're just not very nice.

> 5. i am not apologizing to anyone for my comments when their issues
> are NOT the reason i came to this LARGE PENIS support group.

You're not apologising for your comments when their issues are not the reason you came here. My God. I think you should read that back to yourself and try to think about it for a while.

Here:

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp...30717&dict=CALD

> 6. one's interpretations to my comments are out of my control...sometimes
> being popular is not the right thing to do.

No, they certainly are not out of your control. Unless you're illiterate.

> On fluff topics like penis size, climaxes, masturbation etc...this group
> is both fun and very informative...i read as much of the threads and
> comments as i can during my time on the com. I comment when it is
> worthwhile.

And also when it's not, it would seem.

> This forum is not qualified to administor advice on anything other than
> penis related, sexually related, clothes related, etc... matters.

And who the hell are you to make that judgement? What you mean is you're not qualified, and since you hold that "everyone is equal", no one else possibly can be either. Doesn't this conflict with another of your assertions: you never really know who you're dealing with on the net? And is it not therefore conceivable that there may actually be some genuine psychoanalysts in here? As internet forums go I'd suggest this one would be a bigger magnet for them than most.

You're biggest sin to my mind is broadcasting a private correspondence to the world. I can't even be bothered to explain to you why this is extremely bad form old chap. I don't suppose you'll lose any sleep over it anyway.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
There is nothing quite like a fool who is not a parent trying to tell a parent how to parent. Hungthick. You seem to be able to dish it out but you can't take it very well. Yes, I would face you anywhere anytime. I would have the vast majority of people on my side. We have a young man who might be suicidal. You don't give a rat's ass about it. That is his problem. I am normally a very kind person. There are few people that I don't like to be around. YOUR IT. It is you who behind the veil of the internet is acting so sanctimonious.

You have no idea what all I have been through. I am a retired teacher who taught some of the roughest and won their respect. I have also taught the brightest and seen them walk across the stage with the greatest of honors. I have been written up several times as a great teacher and youth worker. I am not bragging. I am just defending what I have done. I am proud of my record.

I'm sorry. I can't respect you. YOu don't care if someone dies or not. It doesn't seem to bother you in the least if because of your callus remarks a young man committed suicide. That puts you in the lowest of the lowest.

I may not be the best person in the world, but check out my posts. You will find most of my posts are full of love for everyone and a desire to help everyone.

I will help anyone.And I am a forgiving person. YOu didn't bother to notice the last part. If it were you who came on posting that you were in emotional trouble, I would run not walk to try to help you.

Being 18 isn't the problem. Having emotional problems is.

Maybe we have been too hard on you. You may be in worse shape then the young man we are trying to help.

If so, we are here. Maybe you are the one who is extremely imbalanced and on the verge of a total breakdown. If you gave any clue to that, I would be there in a heartbeat.

So, hungthick. Put your beliefs where you mouth is. If a person on this site is in danger of commiting suicide, would or would you not be willing to post comments that might persuade him to not do it. Speak up and tell us what you would do. Becuase based on what you have written, you would let some guy kill himself and say hey, not my problem. If I am wrong. Tell me so. I can eat crow. I would rather eat crow and you prove to be a person of character than be right and you be a person of absolute no integrity whatsoever. So puts some posts out there that show you are a man of integrity willing to help someone in need. I dare you to do it.

These are your words, "I have compassion deeper than 'let's try and help this suicidal nut case' dadeda dumb that has become morose online." Where is your proof? On what basis on what you have said could we conclude that you have deep compassion?

Originally posted by hungthick@Feb 16 2005, 01:00 PM
Freddie, stop here, really. You are rude, bullying and trying to mold me into your perception of how things should be. If i was in your presence you'd be a punk and wouldn't say any of this. Hide behind the vail of the com buddy...you know of not what you speak---i am a valuable part of this site just like evvery contributing member.

I have compassion deeper than 'let's try and help this suicidal nut case' dadeda dumb that has become morose online. Go into the world and save people -- anyone online can create a persona and a false idenity so excuse the fuck out of me if i dont take this shit seriously...he is 18 afterall, okay. damn, the U.S. has become so pussywhipped by the young that we feel the need to bend down when they slap us in the face. i dont have kids so this experience has nothing to do with me rather an observation from parents that sound like you---get a clue to to the com.
[post=283637]Quoted post[/post]​

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by zzorus@Feb 16 2005, 10:24 PM
Has anyone who has contacted yaoifun by email or pm had a reply?

I'm not prying, just hoping that he is OK.
[post=283853]Quoted post[/post]​

I hope so too.

And guys, please stop the public bickering. If you really need to express your dislike for each other, do it in a private message, okay?

Thanks.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by zzorus@Feb 17 2005, 01:24 AM

I'm not prying, just hoping that he is OK.

I sent him an e-mail, but I havent heard anything.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Vaoifun,

If you are reading this, please let one of us know either here on the forum or by e-mail how you are doing. We do care. We want to know if you are all right. If we can help you, please let us know.

Freddie

Originally posted by Pappy+Feb 17 2005, 03:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Feb 17 2005, 03:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-zzorus@Feb 17 2005, 01:24 AM

I&#39;m not prying, just hoping that he is OK.

I sent him an e-mail, but I havent heard anything.
[post=283867]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by zzorus@Feb 17 2005, 01:24 AM

I&#39;m not prying, just hoping that he is OK.
He emailed me back... I guess that since when I emailed him I opened up to him and told him that this forum keeps me from losing my mind from feeling lonely (the only people I know in the area here are family)... It seems he is going through a similar situation as me with his parents, and I hope I can help him as much as possible before I won&#39;t be around anymore (result of leaving for bootcamp)... He gave me a somewhat general idea of the matter, and coincidentally, I&#39;ve been having similar issues...
But as it has been mentioned here, some are stronger emotionally than others... If it my experiences before this challenge hadn&#39;t been, I&#39;d be just as lost as he is...

barney: > And guys, please stop the public bickering. If you really need to express
> your dislike for each other, do it in a private message, okay?

Excellent advice in principle, but at least word your private messages with the knowledge that in this case there&#39;s a fair chance that they&#39;ll be slapped up on the board anyway.