Implants

245DL: Man input:

I HATE IMPLANTS!

I'd rather see natural 38As than fake 38Ds.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I digress slightly: I saw one of those surgery shows last week that had a woman who got one breast enlarged and the other reduced. Pre-surgery one was a DD and the other was an A. No joke.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I prefer B through D. However, a natural A or AA is better than a silicone or saline D, and H cups are just freaky.

The bottom line: Men aren't picky. We don't like extremes, and we don't like stuff which looks fake.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally, my preference is to have a girl with a B-cup or above, but only to a D or so, depending on body type. Firmness and the shape of breasts is a lot more important than size though. But I wouldn't ever turn down a good looking girl because of breast size, it's not that big of an issue. I guess I'd have a girl with "natural" looking implants around a full B-C than a girl with barely an A cup.

Now the ass on the other hand, they just have to be packing, haha.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I'd never get any cosmetic surgery. I shouldn't need an operation to be attractive to others. Age and gravity do what they will, but as long as they make underwire bras, I'm cool with it. Lots of women get implants, and some of them look great, I say if it makes you feel better about yourself, go for it, but it's just not for me.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, between you and me, silicone and saline sweeties might have an attractive look, but natural nymphs always get better looks from me.

and I'm like MZ, comsetic surgery definitely isn't on top of my list for improving myself, tho I DID have three minor insignificant self improvement procedures, like LASIK eye surgery, (Hey, I got tired of buying new glasses!) One or two dental implants,(What can I say, they just needed replacing) and hair transplant surgery(I'm not fond of my family's rampant affliction with alopecia!)

But anything else, like male endowment surgery, FORGET IT!! I'm very happy with MY Mr Happy, and don't express it by mutilating him.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by love2trybig1@May 11 2005, 03:06 PM
I head most women or some women are unhappy with the size of their breasts. if you are happy with your size that is great, if your not would you consider implants or does anyone have implants, if they want to share
[post=310180]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm happy with what I have although, if anything I would have the opposite surgery (breast reduction). Over the years I have been anywhere from a DD cup to a G cup. When I gain or lose weight it affects my boobs way more than anywhere else. Personally, I don't like cosmetic surgery unless it is really necessary. My problem has always been with back pain, but I've managed to reduced that problem alot by working hard on abdominal and back strength.

kat

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by KidBrown

Now the ass on the other hand, they just have to be packing, haha.
[post=310331]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, definitely. But then, some black women are bottom heavy and have like raisin titties. It just doesn't look right. They gotta have both.

What I noticed: a white girl cares more about what her cleavage looks like in a shirt, and as long as her jeans give her a slim look down bottom, she's cool...as opposed to black women who just want to make sure they look good in jeans.

I'm just throwing darts though. Wondered if anyone else noticed this or if it might be a factor.

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kat, all of your reasons are exactly why I had a breast reduction and my insurance paid becuase of the back pain & deep grooves in my shouders & back. I was beyond DD & going into E's when I had it done. I weighed 136 lbs. & ran & still run lots & stay active. I had to wear two bras & not the sports ones either, as I could not find sports bras in E's! I'm so very, very happy that i had the reduction done. I am now 34C-D depending on the bra make. Note, sometimes small implants are inserted to help w/ reshaping the reduced breast.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by summertime@May 12 2005, 09:25 AM
Kat, all of your reasons are exactly why I had a breast reduction and my insurance paid becuase of the back pain & deep grooves in my shouders & back. I was beyond DD & going into E's when I had it done. I weighed 136 lbs. & ran & still run lots & stay active. I had to wear two bras & not the sports ones either, as I could not find sports bras in E's! I'm so very, very happy that i had the reduction done. I am now 34C-D depending on the bra make. Note, sometimes small implants are inserted to help w/ reshaping the reduced breast.
[post=310397]Quoted post[/post]​

I also excersise a lot but stick to the low impact stuff (swimming and cycling). I never liked running because of the major amount of bounce. Personnally, I have two mind set about having very large breasts. I love sex, and they do get PLENTY of attention from my husband!!! However, I am (other than my boobs) a fairly petite woman (5'3" and currently about 130). Sooo, the extra large boobs (currently an F cup) can make dressing to look "slim" a challenge. Large tops fit, but they really don't look right on an otherwise small frame. I also catch people "talking to my breasts" all the time. When this happens I always try to get the person (of course, seems like only men!) to keep eye contact with me. It becomes a little game to see if they break away!

kat

Str8Jake

Just Browsing
Media
I actually like a woman with implants. They usually really like showing the new twins off, and having attention payed to them.

Besides...I really like titty fuking! :9

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
I think we have had the subject of pain from too big breasts bouncing during sports (and other physical activities, f.t.w.u.), and I think I can understand women who use surgery to reduce their cup size.

The "matching" cup size - Summertime and Kat are right about that - has a lot to do with the rest of your physique. If a woman is just in the lower fives (maybe 5-1 to 5-4) and slim, C or D cups (or even larger) will have a totally different effect than on a tall woman (say, 5-10 to 6-0 and taller, my l/f is about 6-0 to 6-1) who is more on the big-boned side.

I can like breasts that look a bit "too large" for the rest of the woman's frame, but then they have to be natural. I can't stand the look of fake tits that even LOOK fake, mounds close to the shape of a ball with nipples standing at attention like G.I. Joe. There must be a reason why the acclaimed perfect size is 36C, and not 36EEE or something like that.

Bruce

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is so much more that counts than a woman’s chest size when considering her very attractive. There is hair, eyes and overall shape and even factors such as skin tone (I don’t care how big your chest is if my lips have to kiss a swollen, red, potholed face that feels like sandpaper…) I have known many women who have fairly small chests but who make themselves irresistible by their choice of dress, makeup, hairstyle and by the way the carry themselves. I would think that there are better ways to spend a couple of thousand dollars, but if that’s what it takes to give someone self-esteem (I would actually suspect that most girls don’t get the boost to their self esteem that they think they will) then I guess all I can say is “go for it.”

love2trybig1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Kat, I try to say to a woman with large breasts and I have only done this on the internet and said it to a friend whose a 38ddd, the reason you have a large chest god wanted to show every one the size your heart by the relfection your chest. :eyes: Most the chesty women say that too feel a lot better with a compliment ;)

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women, we men love you big (DD), small (A), or in between (B-C), but I realize your breasts are somewhat the analgolous of our penises. My g/f watches these dumb shows that are specifically targeted for her demograaphic. The E! Channel's Dr. 90210 is one of them. If you are a heterosexual male, grab a Beck's and watch a re-run of NFL's Greatest Moments in another room as this show is the prime time equivalent of a soap opera.

I was in a cuddly mood one Monday night and g/f was reciprocating when Dr. 90210 came on. That night an attractice woman from Orange County wanted big bazooms along with an adult film star with a heart of pure $$$. The doc on the TV practices plastic surgery on Bedford Dr., Beverly Hills where office space rents are only slighty below those two blocks over on Rodeo Dr. He also greets patients wearing a Brioni and a stethoscope rather than ER greens with a stethoscope. During the show, Dr. Robert Rey started grating on my nerves- does he mow his lawn in a goddamn suit and Italian silk tie?

His first patient, the cute woman from Orange County, is shown with only the faintest blurring of her breasts, but being cable one can easily distinguish that hers are already nice full "B's" with provacatively large areole. She clearly doesn't need larger breasts, but beyond Dr. Rey's professional demeanor the guy has an effect on patients the same way Brad Pitt has on his female fans.

Dr Rey: "Now my hands are very cold," he states feeling her up for breast shape and dimension. She gives a little excited shudder and her nips promptly sprout like sewing thimbles.

Patient: "Dr. X only spent a couple of minutes with me, but Dr. Rey spent nearly an hour!"

At the end of that hour, Dr. Rey has her lubricating enough to grease a Boeing 747; she eagerly parts with 8 grand for the operation. Right then and there, I had seen enough to spark my male revulsion and envy to never- ever to watch another episode of Dr. 90210.

But then Robert Rey goes home to a surprising modest domicile to see wifey-pooh and kids. This is neccessary in a show like this because the viewer must figure with his Brazilian/Italian quasi-playboy persona, you've GOT to show him as the honerable monogomous dude any woman dies to get hitched to. 'Ol Dr. Rey has nothing to complain about either. Wife Haley is a sleek uber-babe blonde from Canada with Elle and Vogue looks- and major league waboos. Great advertisement.

Anyway ladies, if you've ever wanted to see a breast enlargement operation on TV, tune in to the E! Channel Monday nights at ten. But I'm not driving my g/f up the 405 to see Dr. Rey!!!!!!!!!!!

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by thirteenbyseven@May 12 2005, 09:55 AM

But then Robert Rey goes home to a surprising modest domicile to see wifey-pooh and kids. This is neccessary in a show like this because the viewer must figure with his Brazilian/Italian quasi-playboy persona, you've GOT to show him as the honerable monogomous dude any woman dies to get hitched to. 'Ol Dr. Rey has nothing to complain about either. Wife Haley is a sleek uber-babe blonde from Canada with Elle and Vogue looks- and major league waboos. Great advertisement.

[post=310439]Quoted post[/post]​

I guess he's a no dick, from his appearance...

Bruce