In Moderation

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm usually not one to complain. I'm no saint and I take crticism just fine. If one is made a moderator of a messageboard, I think the users of the board would expect equal fairness and level headed decision making. A moderator of a "support group", even jokingly, saying that he's "sorry to hear about [my] miscarriage" when one doesn't exist is an outright attack and certainly isn't supportive.

I'm being a bit dramatic, creating an entire thread and all, but seriously..what were you thinking, Hickboy? It would be different if you and I were on a friendly basis and jokes of this nature were acceptable, but we're not. You and I do not agree on many points, and for that I steer clear. Please respectively do the same.

In addition to that, there should be an option to delete comments on your own pictures. It's easy enough to report abuse, but I think all the members would agree that being able to delete comments at will, without a moderators assistance, seems reasonable.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm usually not one to complain. I'm no saint and I take crticism just fine. If one is made a moderator of a messageboard, I think the users of the board would expect equal fairness and level headed decision making. A moderator of a "support group", even jokingly, saying that he's "sorry to hear about [my] miscarriage" when one doesn't exist is an outright attack and certainly isn't supportive.

I'm being a bit dramatic, creating an entire thread and all, but seriously..what were you thinking, Hickboy? It would be different if you and I were on a friendly basis and jokes of this nature were acceptable, but we're not. You and I do not agree on many points, and for that I steer clear. Please respectively do the same.

In addition to that, there should be an option to delete comments on your own pictures. It's easy enough to report abuse, but I think all the members would agree that being able to delete comments at will, without a moderators assistance, seems reasonable.

I agree with you Heather it was mean... miscarriage is not joke to be play with in friendly or no friendly basis...I had 4 and believe me is no walk in the park.

:rolleyes:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But he doesn't have a problem with women.:rolleyes:

Haha, I just noticed that was Valentine's Day! Nice way to spend it, insulting women on the internet.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Xtube have introduced the option to delete comments.There are far more uncalled for nasty remarks on there,always from people who don't post pics themsselves.
I agree you should be able to delete them on the rare occasions it happens here.

B_largelarry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wait a second.

So you didn't have a miscarriage, have never had one before, yet are offended when someone says "Sorry to hear about your miscarriage"?

That's like Ron Jeremy being told, "Sorry to hear about your micropenis" or Bill Gates hearing, "Sorry to hear you're broke."

It's not an insult or an attack if it clearly doesn't apply to you.

Yes, I know you'd love to be able to delete comments from your pictures. Obviously your nude and pseudo-lesbian spanking poses were intended to receive the "WOW!!! SO HOTTTTT!!!!!111" response. Sorry that someone found humor in one of your more peculiar and ridiculous photos.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well..I for sure find kind of sick moderators behaviours that knowingly do not get along with a member make personal comments of past issues while this member even if was out of line to some etc open a thread where she feels even to her it was out of line.

And than another moderator call 1/2 brains the ones who not see humour of it or agree in their own views about a member.

Than for sure the behaviours going on where 2 moderators are being disrespectfull even with someone people thinks not deserve any respect...open the door for a comment from a new fresh member to say whatever ...

I have no ideia what picture in question calls for because I'm not a Gold Member..still find disgusting the door being open to make jokes about miscarrages and disregarding that "even Heather" can be allow to complaint about "a joke" towards her comming from whomever.

I for sure wish someone here in moderation at least would be neutral and sensitive enough to the issue.

At least think about the issue more broadly as open door to people say to women or men here almost anything to someone they may perceive is just asking for it, somehow.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I know that, in the PC age, people's feelings are easily hurt but Heather LouAnna please lighten up.

Your thumbnail pic shows a weirdly-colored substance on your bedspread that only becomes a doll of some kind on enlargement. Either way, Hick's comment was obviously tongue-in-cheek. Had you not taken offense so quickly, others would probably have joined in the humor, including myself.

B_largelarry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Moderators should not have to show any more respect here than the typical user.

Moderators are users too, and they should have the right to speak their mind, whether positive or negative.

My only problem with certain mods has been abuse of power. If they can keep their administrative ego in check, I have no problem (nor should anyone) with them calling hypocrites out on the carpet.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Excuse me, but look over her past posts, how many times has she belittled others feelings when they've started threads about PMs, Pic comments and such? I can think of 2 and I was one of those, I have no respect for anyone who can walk over anothers feelings in such a way yet expects respect and sympathy when they object to something themselves. Its nothing short of hypocritical

I understand as experineces both issues Kotchanski...

And this is my point, there are issues not to be take lightly or to be joke about.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just because a Moderator is a Moderator does not mean that we can't post things in "non-Moderator" status. We are all just regular members IN ADDITION to being Mods. It's obvious that Hick's post was a joke and it's got to be obvious that it was not posted in an official capacity. Get over it and laugh a little. Life is way to serious. We're all dealing with personal issues and need a bit of a break sometimes. We don't all have to agree on every topic, but we have to be able to see the humor. Just because someone doesn't like a comment on their picture is no reason to go off. It's not the first time someone has ever said anything "bad" to a person and it's not the last time, either. Anyone looking at the picture would have to know that some psychedelic lizard thing is not a baby. If you don't like people making comments, don't post lewd photos and don't have stuffed animals in the photo.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's just a messageboard, get over it.

Aaaahahahah. I love it!

To HL: A little taste of your own medicine, eh? Do unto others sweetie. Or at the very least, don't whine when you get it back. Miscarriage isn't a funny thing, of course, but we excuse your insensitive comments, and you're just a regular ol' poster, not an almighty :)rolleyes: ) moderator. Sorry to be harsh, but you set yourself up for this one, my dear.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is taken from the thread entitled "Respect"...

The chat should stay.

People should learn to take criticism and not whine so much.

Ignoring negativity is part of being an adult. Embrace it.

I'm speaking as Prepstudinsc the member, NOT as a mod.

Heed your own advice, Heather.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is taken from the thread entitled "Respect"...

I'm speaking as Prepstudinsc the member, NOT as a mod.

Heed your own advice, Heather.

I still think there is great difference between criticism and provocation.

Why anyone goes in someone pics gallery they dont like the person to leave a "joke"? Its just silly and to some more irritating.

I still think that some are playing open favouritisms and it does not make much sense to me anyways. Funny if people jokes about penis appearances is a no no, if they joke with women is ok than?:confused:

Still in my mind that moderators when switch as members mode at least can avoid some unecessary stuff...one thing is you have your say in open board, another you go to someone gallery and leave a not welcome joke to a person you dislike anyways.

By moderation itself see is another joke and to people just take it lightly is open doors to people just act nasty and just to be seen as a joker...

Plus the same new member who post here regards what he thinks about Heather pics make comment about Think Kink pics in another thread. http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/44368-mother-and-son-3.html

There are people with issues with women...for sure.:rolleyes:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you don't want comments on your pictures, don't post them.

It's fairly simple logic.

Works the same with a post or thread.

If you don't want people to comment on your comments, don't post.

Heather can be a bitch.

Hickboy can be an ass.

I still don't get why we have a thread about this.

There is the ignore button.