In your experience, is there some truth to the perception that gay men can be real mean girls?

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He was indirectly insulting you .. saying you were disabled .

I give you shit and tease you now and again, but these a lot men on here are literally are saying retarded people when treated poorly are more empathetic .

This fucker is fucking with you all . get it?!

Just like the dude who asked about weight .

Shut this stupid shit down.

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have an answer because I don't want to generalize (and yes, I know you already put a disclaimer on that whole thingy but still..) but I will say this: perhaps those who fall into the category of "bitchy" or "untrustworthy" are so because the world has generally been bitchy and untrustworthy to *them their whole lives.

Perhaps it's a reflection of the way we treat certain groups of people for the most ridiculous reasons.

Just a thought.

D

deleted924715

Maybe... but getting drunk in the middle of the day sounds like something us low quality single-mother types would do. Then again, if someone had roofied me it would definitely be my own fault, so take ya pick :p

Reactions: 950483

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[ Whaaaat, you said you wanted evidence.
Don’t be surprised, you asked for research and hypothetical situations. Now you tell me, are gay men real mean girls ? Does it matter? ...Do these mean guy/girls have a chance in hell when they provoke real evil. There are some real sadistic bitches out there you know. >< ]

In your experience, is there some truth to the perception that gay men can be real mean girls?

as in being vindictive, love playing mind games etc

i am not trying to generalize this perception to an entire community obviously, especially i belong to this community

because i am sure you guys would agree with, there are many factors, both intrinsic and environmental that goes towards shaping a person's attitudes and in turn the kind of person they become.

however, i think it is also true the culture we are part of, but more importantly, they people who we choose to surround with, will have a huge impact on who we are.

so what is your personal experience?

do you personally that gay men are "more likely" (everyone is capable of being untrustworthy and bitchy obviously, i knew this guy James who reminded me of the character Uriah Heep from the David Cooperfield, just a real toxic kind of person and as far as i can tell, he was a straight guy!) to be untrustworthy and bitchy?

but gay community is not the only one who have had negative experiences

especially we are in 2017 and gays have pretty much been accepted by mainstream for a long long time now

also if that is the only reason why do you think people who are disabled don't have the same tendency?

many of them are marginalized by more and treated far worse and struggled far more in life than we gays ever had?

why don't they have the reputation for being vindictive and backstabbing?

i have met many disabled people who are some kindest souls you will ever met and managed to transform their experiences of adversity into empathy for others?

but you are right bitchiness is a trait exists in walks of life even straight guys can possess them!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Maybe... but getting drunk in the middle of the day sounds like something us low quality single-mother types would do. Then again, if someone had roofied me it would definitely be my own fault, so take ya pick :p

How dare we drink in public and mixed company.
I'm tempted to go drink in a bar just to fight the patriarchy.
It's been many years since I had a drink aside from a taste.
But for solidarity and all...

Reactions: deleted924715