Independent Camgirls on Skype

LCMSJesse

Experimental Member
Media
a few of you may know me here as LadyJesseQuinn, but upon the advice of the mod I created a new separate sponsor account so that I could post here without being cut off from posting privileges in the rest of the forum (apparently peeps who post in 'adult sites' aren't permitted post anywhere else). I like this place and I'm enjoying the community so I'll use my LJQ account for that purpose

I'm a social policy wonk and I've also been an independent camgirl for eons. Last year I decided to create a site for myself and my peers called LiveCamModelShows.com, I built it myself and running it has been the most fun I've ever had.

If you're not familiar with independent camgirls, we eschew the network camsites and instead prefer to operate our cam shows ourselves via skype, yahoo, facetime, etc. The main benefits for those who visit us are superior webcam streaming and audio quality, as well as an absence of the bullshit rules many cam sites impose (god forbid you'd want to give your email address to your fav girls) :rolleyes:

The real benefit though is that LiveCamModelShows features a ton of amazing camgirls who understand cam sex and fetish, who share experiences with our playmates instead of performing a show by rote. Aside from that, my peers listed on the site are pretty fucking hot.

Every week or so I'll post about a different camgirl on the site, with pics to help illustrate my point:smile:, and I figured that since I'm introducing the site I'd start with me.

I'm Jesse, a social policy wonk and camgirl. As to my cam shows, I don't like the word 'show' because to me that implies a performance. I prefer the word session, because I see camming as a symbiotic experience, it's something two people share rather than an act performed.

On a more tangible plane, I love exhibitionist men and dirty talk and I love exploring the wicked realm of fetish. I have the most fun with sensual domination, joi, SPH (you know some of you well hung dudes are into it too, a disproportionate number of guys with bigger cocks request it) :smile:, muscle fetish and JOI

tl;dr, if you're into camgirls I hope you check out LiveCamModelShows.com. #IndependentCamgirlsForTheWin

And below, some pics of moi.

lcms-5.png

lcms-4.jpg

lcms-3.png

lcms-2.png

lcms-1.png

lcms-6.png

My next post will be a thoroughly wicked, sexy as hell redhead, hope everyone is having an amazing weekend :smile:

Last edited:

LCMSJesse

Experimental Member
Media
thank you both for the compliment :redface:

I hope y'all will check back every now and then, as I plan to post a whole bunch of hottness here each week.

hope everyone is having an amazing night :smile:

LCMSJesse

Experimental Member
Media
so next up is an amazing cam girl who is a more recent addition to the indy niche. she's been killing it on cam ever since and you can check out her pics below (of course I requested and received her permission before posting)

meredlingerielacystockings.jpg

redandblackcorsetswitch2.jpg

greensweaterredlips2.jpg

redblackdressonbed.jpg

Ava is awesome. Sure I'm biased because she's a friend of mine but her clients adore her too so I know I'm not the only one :smile: If you're curious to learn more about Ava you can click here to visit her profile page

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jesse, it's not that "peeps who post in 'adult sites' aren't permitted post anywhere else". After all, everyone else who posts there does. It's that hosting this site costs its owner money, and advertisers need to compensate him if they are going to take advantage of the traffic he's cultivated. Also, it is unfair to the members of this community for a commercial entity, like yourself when you represent your service your service, to portray itself as just a regular member of the community, when really, you're after money. Them's the breaks. Please don't try to spin it some other way. That comes off shady as hell.

On the other hand, I hope you find every thing you're looking to achieve here, and that you have fun along the way.

LCMSJesse

Experimental Member
Media
Dammm.....!!! Im very new to this whole thing... Just one question.... How do i get to cam with you angelss....!!!!

visit the site :)

Jesse, it's not that "peeps who post in 'adult sites' aren't permitted post anywhere else". After all, everyone else who posts there does. It's that hosting this site costs its owner money, and advertisers need to compensate him if they are going to take advantage of the traffic he's cultivated. Also, it is unfair to the members of this community for a commercial entity, like yourself when you represent your service your service, to portray itself as just a regular member of the community, when really, you're after money. Them's the breaks. Please don't try to spin it some other way. That comes off shady as hell.

On the other hand, I hope you find every thing you're looking to achieve here, and that you have fun along the way.

I think there's a misunderstanding as to why I included my explanation about the separate sponsor account, perhaps I didn't explain it clearly. It wasn't my intention to 'spin' anything or criticize site policy, I was simply trying to explain why I created a sponsor account; so that I could promote my site and participate in the community while adhering to site rules. Those were the rules as explained to me by the mod, and for what it's worth I find them completely reasonable.

I like this place, as someone who works in adult I am exposed to a lot of adult forums and many (most) make my skin crawl. Y'all really are a cut above: no pirated content links, articulate and thoughtful discussions (case in point the one over in 'Women's Issues' about social media and censorship) , no racist/misogynistic/homophobic rants, people who actually criticize posters who post pics of peeps without permission. As I wrote to the mod when I was arranging the sponsor account, I feel like I stumbled across a unicorn here.

so yeah, no intent to cause offense or criticize community policy, I was just trying to explain why I didn't post this thread from my LJQ handle. I figured it would be shady to NOT disclose that both accounts are the same person.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
visit the site :)

I think there's a misunderstanding as to why I included my explanation about the separate sponsor account, perhaps I didn't explain it clearly. It wasn't my intention to 'spin' anything or criticize site policy, I was simply trying to explain why I created a sponsor account; so that I could promote my site and participate in the community while adhering to site rules. Those were the rules as explained to me by the mod, and for what it's worth I find them completely reasonable.

I like this place, as someone who works in adult I am exposed to a lot of adult forums and many (most) make my skin crawl. Y'all really are a cut above: no pirated content links, articulate and thoughtful discussions (case in point the one over in 'Women's Issues' about social media and censorship) , no racist/misogynistic/homophobic rants, people who actually criticize posters who post pics of peeps without permission. As I wrote to the mod when I was arranging the sponsor account, I feel like I stumbled across a unicorn here.

so yeah, no intent to cause offense or criticize community policy, I was just trying to explain why I didn't post this thread from my LJQ handle. I figured it would be shady to NOT disclose that both accounts are the same person.
I misunderstood what you wrote earlier. Thank you for clarifying. I agree about this being a unicorn; I hope you can understand I feel protective of it. I hope you and your colleagues will enjoy being here.

LCMSJesse

Experimental Member
Media
I agree about this being a unicorn; I hope you can understand I feel protective of it. I hope you and your colleagues will enjoy being here.

I understand completely, and I thank you for the welcome :smile:

So next up is mah girl Katie Evers. We've know 'of' each other for years but I only really got to know her through working with her on LCMS. I'm glad I've been given that opportunity as she's awesome. Smart, warm, witty and vivacious...and as you'll see below gorgeous.

Katie is British, posh but real, and judging by her client feedback she's a captivating temptress. As I can attest personally she's also a thoroughly wicked human being. You can check out her pics below (all posted with explicit permission) and visit her profile here.

hope everyone is having an amazing weekend :dance:

Attachments

LCMSJesse

Experimental Member
Media
tonight I'd like to introduce a really special chica, she's be awesome even if her azz wasn't so amazing :smile:

Amy is smart, fun and she loves creativity; her sessions captivate and she never puts on a 'show'. If you're into roleplay, mild BDSM, CFNM, JOI and sharing intense experiences rather than passively observing a performance, Mz Paige is someone you have to experience.

With Amy's permission I've posted some pics below, and you can check out her full profile here

Attachments

Amy_Paige

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank-you Jesse! I haven't been around lately due to a cold that wanted to stick around, but all is well now. As my profile says I am primarily a daytime model, love to have sneaky office visits via your cam and if you work from home- hell yeah! I'll be checking out this forum more as I have time, it looks very interesting to say the least.

italianbigcock92

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a few of you may know me here as LadyJesseQuinn, but upon the advice of the mod I created a new separate sponsor account so that I could post here without being cut off from posting privileges in the rest of the forum (apparently peeps who post in 'adult sites' aren't permitted post anywhere else). I like this place and I'm enjoying the community so I'll use my LJQ account for that purpose

I'm a social policy wonk and I've also been an independent camgirl for eons. Last year I decided to create a site for myself and my peers called LiveCamModelShows.com, I built it myself and running it has been the most fun I've ever had.

If you're not familiar with independent camgirls, we eschew the network camsites and instead prefer to operate our cam shows ourselves via skype, yahoo, facetime, etc. The main benefits for those who visit us are superior webcam streaming and audio quality, as well as an absence of the bullshit rules many cam sites impose (god forbid you'd want to give your email address to your fav girls) :rolleyes:

The real benefit though is that LiveCamModelShows features a ton of amazing camgirls who understand cam sex and fetish, who share experiences with our playmates instead of performing a show by rote. Aside from that, my peers listed on the site are pretty fucking hot.

Every week or so I'll post about a different camgirl on the site, with pics to help illustrate my point:smile:, and I figured that since I'm introducing the site I'd start with me.

I'm Jesse, a social policy wonk and camgirl. As to my cam shows, I don't like the word 'show' because to me that implies a performance. I prefer the word session, because I see camming as a symbiotic experience, it's something two people share rather than an act performed.

On a more tangible plane, I love exhibitionist men and dirty talk and I love exploring the wicked realm of fetish. I have the most fun with sensual domination, joi, SPH (you know some of you well hung dudes are into it too, a disproportionate number of guys with bigger cocks request it) :smile:, muscle fetish and JOI

tl;dr, if you're into camgirls I hope you check out LiveCamModelShows.com. #IndependentCamgirlsForTheWin

And below, some pics of moi.

lcms-5.png

lcms-4.jpg

lcms-3.png

lcms-2.png

lcms-1.png

lcms-6.png

My next post will be a thoroughly wicked, sexy as hell redhead, hope everyone is having an amazing weekend :smile:

Wow good, I've visited the site... Very hot. But I wanna ask, is there some site like urs for men? I mean, if I'm an indipendent cam boy how I can sponsor myself as on this site?

Reactions: LCMSJesse

LadyJesseQuinn

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
apologies for the late reply, ish has been pretty hectic lately so I haven't had much time for forums.

men are absolutely welcome to list on LCMS. if you have any questions about the site feel free to post 'em here or shoot me an email at webmaster (at) livecammodelshows (dot) com

Taken_Mare_78

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LadyJesseQuinn, I wish to get off my cam site totally. I have been doing a lot of off site work on Skype and I find it more fulfilling and far more enjoyable. I am a Domme, who specializes in Sph, JOI, and other various forms of soft and sometimes hard domination of men and their cocks. Big and small, though I'd like to play with some big ones for once.

I waned to touch base here first before I even emailed you. I am seriously struggling with the cam site. But, I do use my job to pay my bills....

help?
(profile photo - work shot.. picture below is also a photo shoot for work.

DSCN1096.JPG
MaRe

LCMSJesse

Experimental Member
Media
based on your post I'm not sure whether you're interested in the site or would like to talk about indy/camming in general or both. I'm down for either so feel free to either post here or contact me privately via email at webmaster (at) livecammodelshows (dot) com or PM, whichever you prefer

I did not expect to meet a fellow indy chica here,very cool. thanks for posting :)

Reactions: Taken_Mare_78

LCMSJesse

Experimental Member
Media
received and answered :) thanks so much for posting, I am delighted (and surprised) to meet a fellow indy chica here!

today I wanted to post about a couple of amazing camgirls who list on LCMS.

First up is Mz Natalie Luv. Natalie is a gorgeous brunette who takes time away from her studies to cam on skype. Natalie is awesome; she's smart, sexy as hell and her clients/playmates adore her. Her shows are creative, intense and her role play skills are par excellence. Below are some pics (posted with her permission):

nat-1.jpg
nat-2.jpg
nat-3.jpg

You can find her here: http://www.livecammodelshows.com/sweet-sexy-cammodel-natalie-luv/

Natalie is amazing, if you're feeling down for an extraordinary experience you need this woman on your skype list