Indian Men

I had a good friend in high school who was Indian. He and I had these long awkward moments that wreaked of lust. It was great. We even went to the opening night of "In and Out" the movie with Kevin Clein who played a closeted teacher. I always wondered why he chose that movie, what he was thinking.

Oh well. Ce la vie.
 
i like indian cocks i have not seen 1 in real life but i have seen pix. i would like to meet an indian gay male who i can play with Thanx for this thread lookin forward to seein more indian cocks
 
I am half Iraqi and half Bangladeshi. Bangladesh was once India, then part of Pakistan, then finally became it's own country.
 
My wife and my FWB for MFM is a Pakistani graduate student. Lengthwise, he's s about the same as me ( a touch over 7"). Girthwise, he is way thicker than me, probably 6.75" around. My wife says she doesn't feel much difference, but judging from her response when she fucks him, I think she's fibbing to me LOL. He's a great guy.
 
If the subject is about our Native Americans friends, It was established a number of years ago, in a survey of cock size, that the Native American, has a slight edge over AfricanAmericans in length and girth. I can't find the exact survey, but I'm sure someone can come up with it?