- Joined
- Jan 4, 2021
- Posts
- 313
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 2,653
- Points
- 538
- Location
- Chicago (Illinois, United States)
- Sexuality
- Unsure
Facts I’m surprised there isn’t anything yethe's so hot
I guess I’ll help but its kinda expensive like $30 but some is a lil lessIf someone would help me buy his shit we’d have something to post and talk about
All of them:If someone would help me buy his shit we’d have something to post and talk about
What’s the description for the $3.50?All of them:
$35
$25
$30
$3.50
There is no description all the descriptions are so vagueWhat’s the description for the $3.50?
If you buy it I’ll reimburse youThere is no description all the descriptions are so vague
Lol the 3.50 is nothing just him in a mask flexing his absIf you buy it I’ll reimburse you
Hey have more on nusxki
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.