Inside LPSG stuff

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you thought she wasn't being insulting you clearly didn't read her responses. BHR said she's exhausted us, she hasn't I and others have simply stopped responding to anything she says because it was boring for other people to see.

Thank you and I appreciate that. (I'm not saying that facetiously, I actually mean it)

I'm commenting on the fact that some people seem to be hell bent on going out of their way to make life miserable for a couple of members here.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When did you change screen names hun? I didnt even pay attention to it until someone mentioned that was you. I thought you were another guy mesmerized by S&S.

I have to ask, how do those same sentiments now appear more acceptable, even OK, now that you know they're expressed not by a man, but by a woman?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm commenting on the fact that some people seem to be hell bent on going out of their way to make life miserable for a couple of members here.
What I always say to people (well I've said it about three times :tongue:) is that unless you're those people you can't know the full story.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have to ask, how do those same sentiments now appear more acceptable, even OK, now that you know they're expressed not by a man, but by a woman?

Well knowing HotMilf like i do, its not surprising that she doesnt like to see the bickering. And i'd change all my He's to She's in my original post. How's that?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I find all this talk of mental illness, brain damage and bulling a bit frightening.

I havent seen this side of LPSG. Sure i've had spats with other members and trolls but nothing like this.

I'm a little taken back by it.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I haven't tracked who's said what to whom. I sort of backed out of the site for a while, and have been tip toeing around the last couple of days.

If I am kicking a dead horse, my apologies. I truly believe a few people here are not right in the head. I don't feel it's possible to jolt people into reality who are obviously in la-la land. And meanwhile, I unfortunately feel protective about la-la people.

- - - - - - - -

I changed my screen name because two people I know found my gallery by googling "milf", so I had to change the name or toast the gallery.

I decided to change the name.

I find all this talk of mental illness, brain damage and bulling a bit frightening.

I havent seen this side of LPSG. Sure i've had spats with other members and trolls but nothing like this.

I'm a little taken back by it.

Oh it's just a little Peyton Place...

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh it's just a little Peyton Place...

Yes, there are some unpleasent folk lurking in the dark corners that seem to enjoy throwing a good handful of shit at good folk every now and again, who may deserve a sharp jab to keep them in their cages, but i would be dismayed to think anyone was being vicitimised for just posting their views.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well knowing HotMilf like i do, its not surprising that she doesnt like to see the bickering. And i'd change all my He's to She's in my original post. How's that?

But you didn't know it was her at the time, so you dismissed the post as written by a SS bewitched (sounds like a ship:rolleyes:) male. It's a possibiliy that a man could actually hold and express such a view and yet not be under her spell is my point. Yet it's one you seem unwilling or unable to accept.

Changing your first post wouldn't render it less of a sweeping generalisation. It would change the gender of the key protagonist but then that wasn't what I meant. I'm just trying to understand how (to you) the validity of an argument is (seemingly) so dependent of the gender of the one expressing it, at least in this instance. Especially when as you now say, it's a perfectly reasonable one.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Knowing Hotmilf like i do, the standpoint is not surprising. There have been loads of posts of star crossed males sticking up for S&S while she is obviously being the aggressor in threads trying to start fights. I dont think all males like her, i know all of them dont. But most of them do have that "Oh well i think shes hot, leave her alone" attitude. A lot more speak out that way than stepping back and seeing the situation for what it is.

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, there are some unpleasent folk lurking in the dark corners that seem to enjoy throwing a good handful of shit at good folk every now and again, who may deserve a sharp jab to keep them in their cages, but i would be dismayed to think anyone was being vicitimised for just posting their views.

Dude, its locker room talk. The girls on here are the kind that are able to watch "the game" with the boys, the straight guys here are "brahed out" and then the gay guys are... well they're gay guys so they can't really be stereotyped as they're a diverse bunch. Even the old guys chime in with words of wisdom.

The reason she faced criticism is because she went totally overboard with her antics. That gets you shit here.