Is It Weird?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Bi_Jonny_Slave, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Bi_Jonny_Slave

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is it weird that i just want a big cocked friend? Yeah a good friend thay could turn into a lifetime friend but also I've never been arpund actually big cock or men like that. To have a bro. Not a "Broooo" but a good friend. Or maybe im just a horny fuck that wants to play or see big cock without too much attachment

brandon38, diver6 and StaringIsCaring like this.
  2. StaringIsCaring

StaringIsCaring Well-Known Member

Perhaps settle for growers or nude friendly people?

But yeah I get the urge. Just want men I can skinny dip with and stuff. Man hugs. People are uptight with nudity here and it’s lame.

3. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

How could you possibly know none of your friends have a big cock?
    I mean, you get naked with EVERY male friend you have ever made?

I have oodles of male friends... many friendships lasting more than 4 decades...
    And I have NO IDEA how big their dicks might be.

Bi_Jonny_Slave likes this.
  4. Bi_Jonny_Slave

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's why i asked of was weird for the thought.
    I dont have many close friends the ones i have had were always sexual in mature at some point. But none were bigger than i. Im not big and i guess what became normal to me was knowing my friends bodies somewhat and wantin to see something big

StaringIsCaring likes this.
  5. StaringIsCaring

StaringIsCaring Well-Known Member

Maybe crushing on one friend but all your friends? Not sure if it’s normal and maybe you have dick on the brain. It’s okay. Beyond wondering a little what friends look like naked I can’t say I care about mine much.

i do wish I had friends like ones I’ve heard of here that stand around naked with their donkey dick out. Must be nice to have a friend like that.

Just want bro friends to hang with and if I ever wanted to get in the water somewhere nude it wouldn’t be some big stupid thing. Men should be able to do that.

6. spaj8987

spaj8987 Banned

Albums:
    I wouldn't call that weird. A lot of people want a friends with benefits sort of thing. Someone they can have sex with while also chill with from time to time. The odds of that getting serious is high but the way i've heard it people navigate around it. Don't exactly know how but i hear it's possible.

And yeah, it means you're a horny fuck. That's not necessarily a bad thing though. As long as you still want the friend part. Once it gets to...i just want your dick and only your dick. I'm thinking that's when the problems come in.

51arledge likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice