Verified
Gold
Media
La Mirada, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m a gay guy and I love the dick just like I love men, but if I think for a moment about the penis as a body part sometimes I wonder if it is “esthetically” pleasant. I’ve always felt like the penis doesn’t really fit harmonically with the rest of the body, like if it wasn’t an extension of the human body, but added there somewhere, somehow. It is usually not that tight as the rest of the body and its skin is darker. Am I the only one who has these weird thoughts about the penis? Do you find it to be beautiful?
It was a soft spongy cock that was my first thoughts of cock. Glory hole in the service. The flickering light in the video booth, the moaning. I find the shape attracting in a lustful way. I've drawn some art on my profile. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Jakeyd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a gay man I am so intensely and deeply aroused and obsessed by male penis that I find it difficult to answer objectively whether the penis is beautiful. The sight of his fleshy meat, emerging from his amazing pubic hair, hanging between his legs softly supported by his testicles filling out his scrotum, is so powerfully erotic that my judgement is clouded by deep primal homosexual lust and need.

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've always thought that mine was pleasing on the eyes, but admittedly I'm probably a little biased. I have seen some that are so perfect my mouth just drops, and others that are not so pleasing to look at. I'm sure it's all pretty subjective, and a dick I find attractive may vary from one someone else finds nice to look at.

Reactions: lelyal

axlthor

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've also always been proud of my penis and yeah I believe it's about showing more the beauty of appealing side of it like everything, not just the common dick pic most of us are used to sending. I've done it too.

Attachments

Keepitsmooth

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That musky smell is there to attract a woman or a man. It’s called pheromones. I wouldn‘t stress over it. Nature is complicated.
Nope it’s there because of pubic hair. I only go down on guys clean shaved down there and that clean their junk, so I don’t really stress over it :)

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think an erect penis is beautiful. A soft penis I find an active turn off almost. The sight of it is a boner killer unless the guy has some nice balls to distract me.

Definitely not attractive (to me). Lol

Reactions: Benbad

iamjustme65

Loved Member
Media
It can be, like all human bodies/parts, there are beautiful ones and downright ugly ones.
Purely non sexual... then to me it is just a thing there.
If I am aroused, it can look tempting and even amazing.
And by standards I am straight.

Reactions: lelyal

Benbad

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope it’s there because of pubic hair. I only go down on guys clean shaved down there and that clean their junk, so I don’t really stress over it :)
Like I said, Nature is complicated. Many guys love not only the smell of pubes, but get off on the smell of armpits and feet, not to mention rimming. I personally love “man smell” wherever it is.

Reactions: Jakeyd

theogman

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m a gay guy and I love the dick just like I love men, but if I think for a moment about the penis as a body part sometimes I wonder if it is “esthetically” pleasant. I’ve always felt like the penis doesn’t really fit harmonically with the rest of the body, like if it wasn’t an extension of the human body, but added there somewhere, somehow. It is usually not that tight as the rest of the body and its skin is darker. Am I the only one who has these weird thoughts about the penis? Do you find it to be beautiful?
The penis sure is different from the rest of the body and maybe that's what makes in so intriguing?
With the ability to transform from soft to hard, with the difference in skin, with the veins and the head e t c it expresses male sexuality and masculinity.
And then there are the sculptural qualities that is beauty, masculinity and sexuality in a symbolic shape. :)

View media item 12289591
View media item 12142241
View media item 11147381
View media item 10874181

Benbad

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The penis sure is different from the rest of the body and maybe that's what makes in so intriguing?
With the ability to transform from soft to hard, with the difference in skin, with the veins and the head e t c it expresses male sexuality and masculinity.
And then there are the sculptural qualities that is beauty, masculinity and sexuality in a symbolic shape. :)

View media item 12289591
View media item 12142241
View media item 11147381
View media item 10874181
Beautiful! Thanks for posting.

Reactions: theogman