It is time. New video: The Cup Filleth

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is time. New video: The Cup Filleth

Posted the vid I mentioned before. Had to change my style, as I was 'shooting' vs 'pouring'. Not an exact science. I partially miss the cup on shots 1,3 &4. Think I convulsed about ~12, but you can tell around 8,9, and 10, not much comes out.... until a small 'finale' for the 11th.

Anyways, there you have it, per some demand here. I'll try again soon... promise.

Oh, it's in my gallery.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I still don't get, how holding off, eating right, exercise , and/or supplements you can produce so much. Even having so much I just find it weird that you get so much out in one sitting. It's almost as if the muscles that are supposed to stop the flow dosen't.:cool:

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
faceking said:
Check your PM... it's in there!

Thank you Faceking! It's a great video and an amazing amount of cum. If you hadn't missed those three shots it would have overflowed that cup.

How much was it overall? Did you measure it in ml?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kauri Tree said:
Thank you Faceking! It's a great video and an amazing amount of cum. If you hadn't missed those three shots it would have overflowed that cup.

How much was it overall? Did you measure it in ml?

Eh, wouldn't of filled it up, but once it gets in "pour" mode.... as you've seen my other video (maybe) it just goes.

God, I miss that fucking belt.... was a great belt (remembered, as I was processing that video to a smaller file size). Would hang down, and I'm not big as most ppl here, but definitely a shower vs a grower, and it was a great 'distraction' for crotch glances. Was a great casual belt.

Anyways, glad a few folks dig it, as I've had it around, and been meaning to post it.

Oh, and that's a 1/4 cup, which is 60m I think. Trust me, I'm tilting it towards the end.... it's not as high as you think it is... it's about 40 ml, 50 tops, but I doubt that...

Thorny Devil

Just Browsing
Media
Kauri Tree said:
Are you only posting in the premium gallery? Could you post it in rapidshare as you did with other vids? Please!
Thanks.
Yes, please Faceking, put this on rapidshare so we can all see! :smirk:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow you guys...gracious compliments, one and all.

I found where some old videos were on a spare hard drive!! So I'll post some more, so long as my space allocation permits. Stay tuned... I promise, promise.