It's so freaking hard to cum with a huge dick!

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've come to realize that it's a lot harder for me to come with HUGE dicks.:frown1: The other day I was on top and tried to get into position but his pelvic bone was not hitting my clitoris because he was just too big or something.

With smaller guys (say 7" and below) I can come within 1-2 mins.

Any BETTER positions for bigger guys who I can't take all the way in? I think I'm leaving 0.5" out when I'm on top.

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have not come across this problem, but then, who knows.

If you're talking about really enjoyable, deep positions, then just throw your legs over the guys' shoulders and I find that usually works. Just keep experimenting, but it's weird he's not able to make you cum at all.

carolinacock7

Legendary Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd try doggy and if you need clitoral stimulation then rub it while the dude pounds you from behind. ;)

Also, what is "huge" to you? If you're talking 8+ then you just might be out of luck as far as the pelvic bone hitting your clit if you can't take that much length.

Last edited:

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's somewhere around 8.5/9" I can take him all the way in if I wanted to but I get 'stuck' and there's no room for movement if I want his pelvic bone to hit my clit. Sort of like when I'm on top of him it's only comfortable for me to ride him like a horse and not grind him.

I think that's it, the 'grinding' is what gets me there and not the 'bouncing'. LOL.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's somewhere around 8.5/9" I can take him all the way in if I wanted to but I get 'stuck' and there's no room for movement if I want his pelvic bone to hit my clit. Sort of like when I'm on top of him it's only comfortable for me to ride him like a horse and not grind him.

I think that's it, the 'grinding' is what gets me there and not the 'bouncing'. LOL.

Usually if a guy is thick what you're talking about can happen easily. There's no room to move. My g/f likes the "grind" thing too and with a lot of lube, she can usually make that happen. Just a suggestion. :smile:

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually if a guy is thick what you're talking about can happen easily. There's no room to move. My g/f likes the "grind" thing too and with a lot of lube, she can usually make that happen. Just a suggestion. :smile:

I get really wet with him but I guess adding lube to the equation can't hurt? I'm sick of not having that much of a great time because of this issue. :frown1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't he have hands? :confused: If you need clitoral stimulation then he needs to be using his fingers to rub your clit. :rolleyes: :duh: Problem solved. :cool:

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't there any other position I could try that would get his pelvic bone closer to my clit? I mean, I can get him all the way in but when I'm on top I find it hard to move.

I'm going to start talking to him about this. I really should.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Last edited:

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From a guys' position as bottom as a partial quote, "usually if a guy is thick what you're talking about can happen easily. There's no room to move. I like the "grind" thing and with lots of lube, mutual orgams can usually happen. Just a suggestion" from some experience. :smile:

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know right? This is frustrating! :( It's never been a problem for me before, I can't seem to figure out why this is happening all of a sudden (I've had sex with guys with bigger girth than his). Thanks for the link, I will check them out right now.

D

deleted356736

Isn't there any other position I could try that would get his pelvic bone closer to my clit? I mean, I can get him all the way in but when I'm on top I find it hard to move.

I'm going to start talking to him about this. I really should.

I don't understand? If he's a certain length, then that's what he is, and what's talking about his length going to achieve? If he were my length, 7", then you wouldn't be having this problem, no?

I have recently had one-time sex with two different girls, and both came during intercourse without me touching them at all. Girl number one wasn't really that much into me but really into my size (7' x 6"), while girl number two was really into me and my size. In any case, with the right position for me to rub both g-spots from inside, everything worked even though it was our first and only times together. It depends on the woman, of course, but I tend to have the best success by using a position where g-spot pressure is easy to apply (generally kneeling between their legs), and least success with women on top because my girth limits a woman's movements.

There's dozens of do-able sex positions out there, so if you're in a relationship you can have a lot of fun experimenting until you find the one that works.

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
interesting concept.

I am actually PE'ing and my goal was 8"x6 (currently and naturally a real 7.5"x5.5")... wonder if that is too long.

You've tried "relaxing" completely and thorough foreplay beforehand? i know i can't just jump right into the sex with a girl. She screams and writhes in pain if I jump right in.

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had the same problem. There are a few positions I know that might help.

One that I use alot is a position called the CAT position (I think) I get on top, slide as far down his dick as is comfortable, then lean forward and arch my back so my clit is pressing against his stomach and ride him that way. My clit is constantly rubbed and I have never had any real pain cause I control everything.

Another Position with me on top is called the Recliner (again I think that's what it's called) I get on him cow girl then lean back and use my legs and arms to slide my body back and forth. He can use that pose to reach down and rub my clit. Requires a considerate lover of course that doesn't forget you have needs too.

Also the spoon position seems to work well. Doggy and missionary are more for deep penetration so if you're going to do those he will have to know where to stopon his thrusts. Goo thing about that is there is room for a mini vib on your clit or the ever faithful fingers. Just have to experiment to find the best positions for you.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Size is certainly not my problem but what I ran into was with my last wife and when she was riding me she would start really getting into it and grind her clit into my pubic bone and the sensations she created just set me off no matter what I tried. Really frustrating for both of us. Never did come up with an answer.

Mr. Sensitive

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have two suggestions. The first may be similar to bardox's:

When you're on top instead of grinding where the pubic bone meets his cock, slide forward so you're grinding on his abdomen right at the top of the pubic bone. This will give you an extra inch or two to work with.

Or, if you're on the bottom you can put a few pillows under your ass. For some women the gravity assist will lengthen the vagina a bit which could give some extra working room. Having your pelvis raised some also makes it easier to grind and maneuver from below.

Good luck.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I've come to realize that it's a lot harder for me to come with HUGE dicks.:frown1: The other day I was on top and tried to get into position but his pelvic bone was not hitting my clitoris because he was just too big or something.

With smaller guys (say 7" and below) I can come within 1-2 mins.

Any BETTER positions for bigger guys who I can't take all the way in? I think I'm leaving 0.5" out when I'm on top.

lol I'd love to help you with this :O)
*wink*

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gosh, I find it easier to have an orgasm with a larger one (well vaginal orgasms anyway).

But you might try this site for some position ideas:

Sex Positions Guide

p.s. It sounds like you might wanna try the CAT (Coital Alignment Technique) position.

Coital Alignment Technique

Top sex positions - The Cat | Sex | goodtoknow

I also have orgasms more easily if the guy is big. Only one guy who wasn't big was able to get me there - he was really good at manual stimulation and also had Hollywood leading-man good looks. I don't know if his looks helped get me there or not, but the manual stimulation definitely did!

The sex positions guide site is a good one. It's one I've looked at a lot. I still want to try some of the positions on the site I haven't tried before - but some of them I'll have to work out and especially work on my flexibility first! :biggrin1:

I haven't looked at the "Top sex positions" site before! I'll have to check that one out. Might learn something new there!

One thing that I've experienced that I hadn't realized would be a factor, but I've recently read about other people experiencing the same thing, is difficulty getting into certain sex positions if one partner is a lot taller than the other. The last guy I was with, I ran into this with - I'm 5'3" rounding up, and he was 6'5". To the OP: Is there a big difference between your heights? There are sites that suggest ways to get around that as well!

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Doesn't he have hands? :confused: If you need clitoral stimulation then he needs to be using his fingers to rub your clit. :rolleyes: :duh: Problem solved. :cool:

Use your own frigging hands you lazy fucker :biggrin1: I want some boobie and ass fondling, besides it's awkward to get your hands on the clit when a woman is riding you - maybe the thumb.