Jace norman

Exactly. I wish people would stop being so gross because they wanna see something bad[/QUOif it is him and he sent it out once, he probably Will again after his 18th

Wow dont misunderstand me, i was just asking questions, because i'm a little bit shocked, he doesn't seem the type to take nudes.....but then again nowadays you never know, and if he aint 18 i dont want it!
 
Wow dont misunderstand me, i was just asking questions, because i'm a little bit shocked, he doesn't seem the type to take nudes.....but then again nowadays you never know, and if he aint 18 i dont want it!
Nobody "seems" like the type. But 95% of teenage boys at 13 + are taking nudes. No doubt
 
Okay to answer yall questions in my dms. When I orginally got the pic I didn't know it was him. But thentthe person who sent it to me told me. Then i looked up his instagram and we were scrolling thru it to find a matching bracelet , bed or cover or something in the background and the covers matched. It was pale, Uncut like most white boys in america and it was no smaller then 7 no doubt but it also didnt look fully hard. Kinda limp still id say hes 7.3 maybe 4
 
And for the pedophilles asking for the pic : idc if it was just 1year. Child porn is fucking gross. I deleted it when I found out his age. Im still in contact with the person who found them and we are still waiting for of age ones
 
  • Like
Reactions: nzewyork