nice
nice
1. i said alleged2 questions....
How do you know it was him, and how do you know he was underage
Post it?
Exactly. I wish people would stop being so gross because they wanna see something badif he was 17 at the time then posting it would be very illegal. needs to be over 18.
Exactly. I wish people would stop being so gross because they wanna see something bad[/QUOif it is him and he sent it out once, he probably Will again after his 18th
Nobody "seems" like the type. But 95% of teenage boys at 13 + are taking nudes. No doubtWow dont misunderstand me, i was just asking questions, because i'm a little bit shocked, he doesn't seem the type to take nudes.....but then again nowadays you never know, and if he aint 18 i dont want it!
Nobody "seems" like the type. But 95% of teenage boys at 13 + are taking nudes. No doubt
And I know people are wondering how I remember all this. Like i said we were looking for something that matched so i was staring at The dick for
View attachment 1129364 View attachment 1129365 View attachment 1129366 View attachment 1129367
Jace is cute but what about Cooper Barnes (Captain Man)...
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.