Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yes I have had some similar experiences surprisingly often. Mostly a guy will just tug or adjust his cock or balls a few times and see if another guy will do the same. I have only ever seen this when it was was just myself and one other guy. If that other guy is clueless or not interested it will end there. But if the other guy makes eye contact or adjusts his own junk then pretty soon you're jackin off with another guy sitting next to you. On a few occasions the guy asked me to jack him or asked if he could jack me. Sure........

And women think men are oblivious to signals lol...maybe if they touched themselves to let guys know they are interested :tongue:

beardguy123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jacking at the gym? Sure. Seen it a lot. Maybe 50 times or so. Mostly seen the married dudes. There are some gay guys at the gym, but it's the married ones who sprout wood and start stroking (casually) in the steam room, under their towels.

Doesn't offend me, but makes me a bit nervous to get caught. And I'll admit it, sometimes my dick has responded in kind. Ok, .... it always responds. Even had a few give me a hand, without asking for it. Just a reach over (even under the towel) and jack. Guess my dick fascinates them. Given some of the smaller penis sizes I've seen, can't blame some of them.

It is interesting watching other guys jerk too. Talk about a variation of methods.

Once it has happened between two men, it makes them quite confident. If we run into each other in the steam room again, his towel comes off fast. Hey if you feel good doing it, go for it. It doesn't really offend me, if you are with, discrete, mature, like-mided adults. I'll watch.

greg_y

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally haven't, but I was in the jacuzzi this past week and two guys were sitting abnormally close and they would trade off having their hands and arms outside the water, then the jets turned off at some point and one of the guys got out and had full on hard on. I assumed there was some stuff goin on under the water.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Up until a couple years ago at my local fitness club, sex in the sauna with like minded mates was another added attraction to keep working out. However, nothing stays the same; change is constant, people move on..etc
A few times, it was BETTER than a bath house since it was so daring and spontaneous. Those of us in on the play, would lurk in the showers, steam room sauna area at certain times of the days, nights and on certain days of the week. I remember sometimes walking in with this feeling, sensation that others were checking me out. I'd be all pumped up after lifting or swimming laps and enter the sauna and sit in there presenting myself, doing kegal exercises making my throbbing Cock twitch and dance. On numerous occations, guys went down on me with others watching. The most intense orgasms were inside a hot sauna.
Other episodes included walking in the showers to see an ongoing session with 3 guys sporting hard ons brazenly stroking with soapy hands...Those were the days, my friend..nice memories

D_Mort_T_Della

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I take a shower at my gym after my workout I noticed that there is always this man working at the gym who decide to clean the floor right in front of my the showers. So I stand there all naked soaping my self and enjoy giving him a good show. He is pretty shy, so i notice hym blushing and try not to look too directly at my cock, but I can also see he cannot walk away. I like giving him a good view of my hard cock, sometimes even jerked like nobody was there. He just cleans the floor and stare at my cock. He is married to a girl working at the same gym :)

ftlauderdale_frank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is interesting to me that most on this site complain about young men being shy about showering or getting into the sauna naked. Then you all talk about jacking off and blowing each other at the gym. I have seen a number of posts showing spy shots of guys taking showers or changing. And you wonder why??? Keep sex out of the gym.....take it home or someplace else. I can say there have been a number of times after a good workout I wanted to go sit in the sauna only to find a couple of guys in there playing around. I usually say something like please go someplace private or get a hotel room.....sometimes they stop, sometimes they get ugly.
If you want young men, old men....whatever... to use the facilities and be comfortable, then this activity should stop and this group should support that. Everyone here enjoys showing and looking at other men.....yet posts like this seem to support sexual activity at the gym. This is not something everyone wants to see. If you want people to get naked and shower etc....then they have to feel comfortable. Supporting this type of activity is counter productive.
GET A ROOM!

savvy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At the gym I go to you see guys in the sauna with hard ons all the time. I think it is contagious when one guys gets hard its a natural reaction for others to get hard as well. ive noticed this in the showers too. Just last week while in the shower I noticed a dude was checking out my cock as his cock got bigger and bigger. Well my cock then began to grow and I looked around and there were two other guys who's cocks were growing as well.

MilStar619

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It seems that its fairly common in a sense that after a good workout and shower, its normal to get a semi boner. Relaxing in the steam room its almost a given that dudes are going to be nude or with a towel, sporting a boner. I think its a normal situation and almost have to expect it for the most part. I've jerked off myself in the sauna alone and if someone walks in, I just stop for a second and sense if its cool, and then continue and usually other guy(s) will join in. I've never had anyone jerk me off nor am I interested in doing it to anyone else. Its just a normal thing after working out and all the gyms I have been that has a steam room its pretty open.

D

deleted278588

Interesting posts. I've worked out for about 6 months at a lifetime fitness, great workout place btw. I never did see anything out of the ordinary but maybe I didn't go at the right times. I've never got hard in the sauna, I guess just not horny after working out. I guess if I was and the situation presented itself I might have some fun, but cumming on the benches is not cool in my opinion. I don't need to sit in someone else's dried cum. If they do it on the towel or something that's fine.

I've also been to a Korean spa a few times and haven't seen anything, but again maybe the wrong time.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's also illegal.

How do you figure consensual sexual contact inside a private club is illegal? It may be against the club rules, and I'm not taking a position on it with the question. But against the law? How do you figure?

Reactions: Lpsgds_hot

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went to the sauna and steam at my gym (and others) for years and years and had no idea this kind of thing ever went on. Now, I can't believe how oblivious I was - and how gross it was that I didn't wear flip-flops for so long!

This kind of thing happens basically non-stop at my gym, and I've seen it happen at spas at some high end hotels.

ThickAZGuy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have always wondered how often things like this happened in middle eastern countries. Would be nice if you could share some of your experiences in the UAE. :wink:

Sure - will gather some thoughts once I feel motivated