Jake Picking

FightTit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Another of Ryan Murphy's hot white boy flavour of the month that's eye candy, but can't act for shit.

One has to wonder if he's fucking them behind the scenes or if he hires them so they can shoot nude scenes which he jerks off to later, because I'm legit struggling to think of any other explanation.

Geri551

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Another of Ryan Murphy's hot white boy flavour of the month that's eye candy, but can't act for shit.

One has to wonder if he's fucking them behind the scenes or if he hires them so they can shoot nude scenes which he jerks off to later, because I'm legit struggling to think of any other explanation.

I think that's unfair, I thought his performance as Rock Hudson was good. He was very likeable and endearing.

magdarh87

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good point. I legit think that’s how Ryan Murphy is. The subject matter in Hollywood, especially how manipulative producers/directors are to get sexual favors from male actors or to take advantage of the opportunity to see them naked/sexualized... I think that Ryan Murphy definitely contributes to this stigma. Maybe not to the degree of the old days of Hollywood, but I think that he definitely uses his position to get some sexual satisfaction... most likely using the film of these naked hunky actors as his own personal spank bank.
i think so too... No way he doesnt fuck them! Probs also covered up with the non-disclosure agreements to prevent allegations lol. I think in Hollywood a Henry Williams is really autobiographic of Ryan LMAO
Great show, though.)

Reactions: yesmen