Jared Leto

In another version of Cassandra's story, she says she had to go to the ER in Las Vegas and have her pussy sewn up becase he'd ripped it with his massive schlong.
Just like her tales of dating Elvis, she has told the story of sex with Tom Jones about a dozen different ways. My guess is she never met either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: John Tiv Lennon
I’ve seen his bulge and it can’t be that far fetched
There's a reason why Elvis' nickname for Tom Jones was "Sock Dick." This is an excerpt from Mamie Van Doren's website:

"I was listening to Howard Stern one morning earlier this year when I caught an interview he did with Cassandra Petersen, aka Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. Howard was pumping Cassandra, as he does all his guests, for intimate details of celebrities she had slept with when she mentioned an affair she'd had with Tom Jones. Howard pressed for details and she said that Tom was huge--that she could barely walk when they were done.

Not long after that, Mary Wilson of the original Supremes was Howard's guest, and said in passing that she too had boinked Tom. When Howard quoted Cassandra that Tom was huge, Mary remarked, "That girl's lyin'."

I was working at the Latin Quarter in New York when Tom called and asked if I'd like to go out.....We had a pleasant dinner somewhere and went back to my place. We made out for a while. When the time seemed right we made ready to fuck. Tom took that bulge into the bathroom to get undressed, but when he came out it was gone! Tom was not sporting a slugger, alas, but a rather unimpressive swatter. I didn't whip out a tape measure, but it must have been four or so. I made the best of it that I could. We did the nasty and parted company.

And so the winner is Mary Wilson with the correct answer: it wasn't that big. And Elvira? I like to think she was being kind, or telling Howard what he wanted to hear.

It was most certainly not unusual. Mamie doesn't lie, kids.
 
Not hot. And the fact that he thinks he's hot makes him even less hot.
Just seen your posting history. Damn, you are one negative and toxic motherfucker. Maybe you should read through it too and do some self-evaluation. Yikes. (Get help.)
 
Just seen your posting history. Damn, you are one negative and toxic motherfucker. Maybe you should read through it too and do some self-evaluation. Yikes. (Get help.)

Lol, thanks for your concern but I'm very content with my esoteric sense of humor. Keep reading, there's plenty more to come.
 
I will always have a crush on this man. I just know the dick is GOOD

EX_vWeYUEAEINcf


EWdzCtmVAAMCyDE