Jayden rembacher

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shocking. I can’t handle his con’s anymore. It’s a massive issue.

If people are still dumb enough to fall for his cons....At some point you have to fault those who ignore all evidence and lack any common sense.

Robbo29

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well see if I get blocked by him or if he gives me a solid response like a man should.
I messaged him the other night asking about the video and if we actually get to see his dick inside Brad just to see if he would scam me and say yes but hasn't bothered to reply. I also asked Brad this a while ago and he didn't reply either

Screamaloud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When Jayden was an amateur on instagram everyone were wishing he'd show more, now that he'd shown everything you people still complain! What a total disgrace!
Mostly, the complaints are to do with his lies, scams, theft and gay baiting. Oh, and also his little buddy his ass wart.

Reactions: jaysondw

EYESPY00

Legendary Member
Media
OK, so new to this thread. I signed up for a month of bradcockpitt's OF the other day. I tried googling him but for some reason this thread didn't appear in results.

I bought a $24 pack from him (63 vids/17 pics). The solo stuff is obviously him, cause it shows his face. The sex stuff (including supposedly him fucking a massive fat guy) doesn't show his face. Did I get ripped off?

Reactions: hellodick

Screamaloud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got an OF message from him saying it contained a vid of him using a butt plug and having a prostate orgasm. Said it contained his face. Has anyone bought it yet?

Did he also say that the face shown (ie his face) was the same face as the person with the butt plug in them)? Same scam, different day. This little grub needs to be stopped scamming people out of their money.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did he also say that the face shown (ie his face) was the same face as the person with the butt plug in them)? Same scam, different day. This little grub needs to be stopped scamming people out of their money.

Your first question is exactly right and at this point if anyone who pays attention to the posts here buys a ppv from Jayden they are dumb as a box of rocks and deserve to be scammed.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Your first question is exactly right and at this point if anyone who pays attention to the posts here buys a ppv from Jayden they are dumb as a box of rocks and deserve to be scammed.

Screamaloud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jayden was bragging on Instagram today that he has made WELL OVER $1m on OF and has it invested in various crypto coins so he can become mega rich. Remember, that’s your money if you’re one of the people who has subscribed to his OF and been baited and scammed by him.

branmo34

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jayden was bragging on Instagram today that he has made WELL OVER $1m on OF and has it invested in various crypto coins so he can become mega rich. Remember, that’s your money if you’re one of the people who has subscribed to his OF and been baited and scammed by him.
I stopped subbing to him

Reactions: hellodick

Aussieboyo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had to block Jayden and all his copycats like brad cockpit on tiktok and Instagram last night because their online presence is so unsettling to me and has put such a bad taste in my mouth. These gay bait tiktoks have exceeded just trying to get followers and has straight up just just become degrading and mocking the gay community and gay culture. The videos are only funny to people that have a homophobic mentality and it’s very clear in these videos that they are trying to get laughs from pretending to be gay because they still carry a high school mindset that being gay is funny and something that should be laughed at. It’s bullying and I can guarantee their whole mindset is them laughing at the fact that they’re making money from people that they think are so below them. We are not human beings to them. We are an easy con to make fun of and scam money from just for the sake of them being young and straight with abs. It’s really disgusting and I know more and more people are opening their eyes to it or have seen it like this for a long time. I feel very strongly for this because I know what they are doing is not right and they do not deserve any money or following from us because all they have done is mock us, bully us, lie and scam us. They take our money and then laugh in our face. Their is no respect for the following that is raising the numbers in their bank accounts. I don’t understand how there are people still enabling this by wanting and buying their content. There are so many better looking and deserving guys to follow and subscribe to. They need us for money but we do not need them and we are so much better than the crap they’re putting out there.

I had to block Jayden and all his copycats like brad cockpit on tiktok and Instagram last night because their online presence is so unsettling to me and has put such a bad taste in my mouth. These gay bait tiktoks have exceeded just trying to get followers and has straight up just just become degrading and mocking the gay community and gay culture. The videos are only funny to people that have a homophobic mentality and it’s very clear in these videos that they are trying to get laughs from pretending to be gay because they still carry a high school mindset that being gay is funny and something that should be laughed at. It’s bullying and I can guarantee their whole mindset is them laughing at the fact that they’re making money from people that they think are so below them. We are not human beings to them. We are an easy con to make fun of and scam money from just for the sake of them being young and straight with abs. It’s really disgusting and I know more and more people are opening their eyes to it or have seen it like this for a long time. I feel very strongly for this because I know what they are doing is not right and they do not deserve any money or following from us because all they have done is mock us, bully us, lie and scam us. They take our money and then laugh in our face. Their is no respect for the following that is raising the numbers in their bank accounts. I don’t understand how there are people still enabling this by wanting and buying their content. There are so many better looking and deserving guys to follow and subscribe to. They need us for money but we do not need them and we are so much better than the crap they’re putting out there.
"Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you"!

Screamaloud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well said.
Report them if they have scammed you. They should be shut down.

Aussieboyo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone ever asked TikTok if they breach their community standards? If nobody has asked, they will not have checked.
I reported one of brads tiktoks before I blocked all of them and tiktok got back to me and said it doesn’t breach any guidelines or standards. He referred to himself as a “homo” which is a term ive always thought was a slur but tiktok seems to think otherwise.

Aussieboyo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think tiktok needs to re-evaluate their guidelines because you don’t have to use offensive language to be offensive. I’m a gay male and I find these videos offensive but because they’re not using hate speech or direct threats it’s allowed. They are heterosexual men who have not walked in the shoes of a gay man and they have not earned the privilege to say certain things, joke about certain things or act the way they’re acting in these videos. They’re masking their bullying of a community by saying they’re gay to get a pass for doing what they’re doing but it’s coming from a place of hate and mockery and for that reason it’s not right and shouldn’t be acceptable.

OKCSpooge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If those figures are legit, my hat’s off to Jayden. Public school maths here, but according to my calculations, 31,000 fans paying $6.97 is over $216,000 per month.

That’s more than enough to afford my fee to “collab” with him.

Does anyone know if the 31,000 fans figure is accurate?