Jensen Ackles

PsychicPenguin22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Jensen and Justin, both so fine. I'd let them DP me.

I'm surprised he isn't doing bigger projects.

Me too. I thought his appearance on The Boys would lead to bigger stuff for sure.

DefyYourWorld

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Boys S5 should be starting up soon. I think in June or this month. So he's likely prioritizing his time right now.
Correction, The Boys season 4, not 5. Season 4 is set to premiere June 13th with the first three episodes and Jensen is not officially announced to appear in it. (Although I have it on very good authority that he will make a very tiny appearance in one episode but I won't reveal the details because it's a major spoiler. However, believe me, it is a teeny tiny brief blink-and-you-miss-it appearance).

Season 5 will be the following season and is expected to be its last. And in season 5... well... no spoilers but definitely expect Jensen there. ;)
wink-soldier-boy.gif

Josh Vasquez

Superior Member
Media
Morgantown (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Correction, The Boys season 4, not 5. Season 4 is set to premiere June 13th with the first three episodes and Jensen is not officially announced to appear in it. (Although I have it on very good authority that he will make a very tiny appearance in one episode but I won't reveal the details because it's a major spoiler. However, believe me, it is a teeny tiny brief blink-and-you-miss-it appearance).

Season 5 will be the following season and is expected to be its last. And in season 5... well... no spoilers but definitely expect Jensen there. ;)
View attachment 131301131
Filming I mean. Gen V is filming soon. and the Boys reddit found a filming notice for The Boys S5 as well. That likely explains the haircut since he didn't do it for Tracker

sultrysam

Admired Member
Media

View attachment 131301131
I haven't seen The Boys yet, but GOD I hope he does another nude scene(sssss)! Not just ass, but maybe some visible ball sack too!! :heart_eyes: :weary_face: