Jeremy Barker

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
He's hot but still way too damaged.

We were until he started scamming old gay guys out of money and just using people. Dude was always kind of fucked up though.
How is he damaged? Because he sells his body to get advantaged by old gay guys for money? I mean, aren't the old gay guys the ones who are sick and f'd up in that situation? Jeremy seems to be a nice guy and a victim in this situation.

Also, I think he mentioned he was so skinny and insecure before? Was that during his Navy days or was he hot and buff already back then?

Also, did he hook up with other hot sailors in the ship? That must be some fantasy! Lol

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How is he damaged? Because he sells his body to get advantaged by old gay guys for money? I mean, aren't the old gay guys the ones who are sick and f'd up in that situation? Jeremy seems to be a nice guy and a victim in this situation.

Also, I think he mentioned he was so skinny and insecure before? Was that during his Navy days or was he hot and buff already back then?

Also, did he hook up with other hot sailors in the ship? That must be some fantasy! Lol
How are the old gay guys sick and fucked up. They didn’t do anything to Jeremy

Reactions: Crushed Coconut

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
How are the old gay guys sick and fucked up. They didn’t do anything to Jeremy
Maybe I just overreacted because someone said he is way too damaged for letting himself be some old gay guys' BOYTOY! I mean he's HOT but how is that damaged? Screenshot_20210815-002523_Samsung Internet.jpg

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Maybe I just overreacted because someone said he is way too damaged for letting himself be some old gay guys' BOYTOY! I mean he's HOT but how is that damaged? View attachment 62690351
I mean the person who said seems to know or knew him personally you have to keep that in mind.

D

deleted1236144

Yeah I think someone reported him. I noticed this morning when I was replying that above his comments it had deleting pending written in yellow
i think they requested it themselves. Reports get accounts banned, but accounts only get deleted/are pending deletion if the owner requests it themselves

Reactions: fastrade

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i think they requested it themselves. Reports get accounts banned, but accounts only get deleted/are pending deletion if the owner requests it themselves
Not necessarily talking from experience Ive had my comments deleted that were reported by other people and given a warning by lpsg not banned

D

deleted1236144

Not necessarily talking from experience Ive had my comments deleted that were reported by other people and given a warning by lpsg not banned
comments and accounts are handled differently, either way I’m just going off what I saw Mr. LPSG say when someone asked about “pending deletion” means.

Reactions: pmo33
D

deleted8584291

Anyway jeremy is absolutely nice and replies to fans asking him questions on his private ig: he looks solitary, nice, caring and ready to unleash the beast within him when it comes to fucking or getting fucked.His chemistry with chase was incredible and his latest barebacks were so hot....he needs to come back with cahase in a no condim scene.

justanotherbiguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I agree, very few of the new batch of models are hot. They’re trying to milk some people out too when in reality nobody finds them hot.
Yeah I couldn’t agree more gayhoopla a couple of years just never missed when it came to providing hot talent every Friday it was hit after hit. Now forget it

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media
Yeah I couldn’t agree more gayhoopla a couple of years just never missed when it came to providing hot talent every Friday it was hit after hit. Now forget it
Can't agree more. Jeremy Barker causes a wildfire of response everytime he got a hot scene released in BiGuysFuck or GayHoopla! IMG_-5imvk4.jpg
1594244074jayden-marcos-jeremy-barker-desiree-nevada (6).jpg

ColemanBeau

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with you. In the old days when GH had few hot actors, the scenes were very interesting, today with many sexy actors the scenes are more or less, and especially with the director during the act instructing the actors.

Reactions: Trybogus01