Jeremy renner

Lepophagus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One thing i hear is hundreds of metal pins/needles..
But im pretty sure there's nothing left sadly .. :( He's alive and i hope he'll fine

Both legs rather than just the one? He's a strong guy just to have survived this mess at all.

curiousobserver

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looks like he still has both legs, intact. That’s a good start. Poor guy.

I’m now waiting for someone in Hollywood to develop a reimagining of Rear Window and go after Jeremy to play Jimmy Stewart’s role. “Well, you can’t do any Hurt Locker or Town movies for a while,” some studio exec might say. “All you'd have to do is sit in a wheelchair and act. Easy as $hit, right?” I’m cringing at the thought.

coolerguy69

Legendary Member
Media

I’m now waiting for someone in Hollywood to develop a reimagining of Rear Window and go after Jeremy to play Jimmy Stewart’s role. “Well, you can’t do any Hurt Locker or Town movies for a while,” some studio exec might say. “All you'd have to do is sit in a wheelchair and act. Easy as $hit, right?” I’m cringing at the thought.
they already done that with cristopher reeves

Lepophagus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

He's a good enough actor to pull it off well, but...