Photos & Videos Jesseblu.fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see something in him that is a likely red flag for me: he likes men bigger than him (usually older men too) and 98% of the men he follows are white.
yes, there are no black men, yellow men and so on... only white men.
couple that with the fact that he doesn't like to show that he's gay and it becomes awkwa

rd
 
i see something in him that is a likely red flag for me: he likes men bigger than him (usually older men too) and 98% of the men he follows are white.
yes, there are no black men, yellow men and so on... only white men.
couple that with the fact that he doesn't like to show that he's gay and it becomes awkwa


rd
in fact his social circle is all white, there are no non-white people he knows.
and he has traveled to several countries, I think things like this are strange
 
So I found out that apparently he was sending photos to someone. I don’t know if it was with consent or if people were selling personally he was doing this with a lot of people and someone tried to open a only fans using his photos and then he stopped everything altogether
 
I’ll be honest. He was selling, I bought personally from him.. but he was very happy to be sending stuff to people before payment. I bought from him a couple times and I paid him for his services.. but he told me personally people have messed him over and so I think he just stopped.
 
I’ll be honest. He was selling, I bought personally from him.. but he was very happy to be sending stuff to people before payment. I bought from him a couple times and I paid him for his services.. but he told me personally people have messed him over and so I think he just stopped.
Where did you talk to him? He doesnt seem responsive on ANY socials
 
I’ll be honest. He was selling, I bought personally from him.. but he was very happy to be sending stuff to people before payment. I bought from him a couple times and I paid him for his services.. but he told me personally people have messed him over and so I think he just stopped.
yes he’s devastated over the leaks he said and there was more going on behind the scenes but i will not get into that but in all he isn’t really keen on selling because he has been posted on twitter multiples times
 
  • Like
Reactions: sapphiric
Status
Not open for further replies.