Photos & Videos Jesseblu.fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s sad. Hope Jesse can come out soon. He is handsome.
Don’t think he’ll ever will. He comes from money and he’s probably afraid he’ll get shunned from his family if he does come out but he sure doesn’t mind sneaking around. The person I was talking to says Jesse definitely created that fitness page to find some dick to bounce on. Notice how almost all videos show nothing but his ass. That’s a sign saying he’s up for grabs and is ready to fuck. If you DM him a dick pick or something he’ll definitely respond
 
Don’t think he’ll ever will. He comes from money and he’s probably afraid he’ll get shunned from his family if he does come out but he sure doesn’t mind sneaking around. The person I was talking to says Jesse definitely created that fitness page to find some dick to bounce on. Notice how almost all videos show nothing but his ass. That’s a sign saying he’s up for grabs and is ready to fuck. If you DM him a dick pick or something he’ll definitely respond
I mean he’s gorgeous and that ass is just to die for so I’m glad he’s still bouncing on dick like he should be
 
i highly doubt all of that is true. probably just some vids and pics out there that someone’s keeping for themselves
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pouir
I heard there’s a file of Jesse with over 600 items including sextapes and playing in his ass. There are people gatekeeping it though and apparently Jesse found out about it somehow so it’ll probably never get seen
Now you're just making shit up. He's not an OF model or a porn star. Just a wealthy kid with a lot of time on his hands. Lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: sezxn50
Don’t think he’ll ever will. He comes from money and he’s probably afraid he’ll get shunned from his family if he does come out but he sure doesn’t mind sneaking around. The person I was talking to says Jesse definitely created that fitness page to find some dick to bounce on. Notice how almost all videos show nothing but his ass. That’s a sign saying he’s up for grabs and is ready to fuck. If you DM him a dick pick or something he’ll definitely respond
This isn’t true. He is openly gay lmao
He just doesn’t make it his whole personality his friends and family know.

He was selling nudes to people when he first started working out because he young gay and felt sexy unfortunately he trusted the wrong people and people tried to blackmail him after he said he didn’t want to send anymore. That’s when people started making fake Twitter and only fan pages for him. His team of people have requested not to be on this site and he’s gotten the last two threads deleted/locked.

He does not hide who he’s following, he’s even made videos talking about these things people just get on here and spread missing information but it’s usually the same generation who were made fun of for being gay because they think a lot of the newer generation live the same traumas as they do 😂
 
As hot as he is, I do feel bad for the kid someone he sold to privately opened and only fans in his name, spreading his content without his consent smh

Traumatizing as hell to be honest
I mean that’s one of the risk of opening an OF and selling your body online. Sorry, not sorry. 🤷🏼‍♂️
 
I mean that’s one of the risk of opening an OF and selling your body online. Sorry, not sorry. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Again, he did not open and only fans someone else did in his name he sold to someone private.

He’s a fucking hottie. I’m not gonna deny that. But he’s not exactly happy about all this happening and the sad part the stuff being shown isn’t even the really hot stuff 😂

I mean if you ask him he’s not afraid to tell you either, he’s said he’s been depressed.

I get it he’s hot. I’m aware of what this website is for but a lot of you talk about things you have no factual evidence of you. Just see someone’s news and try to create a story.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.