Jockstrap vs G-String

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
I bought my first thong when I went to Montreal for the summer. The first time I wore it, I was highly aware of the string up my ass, but it was also strangely erotic. Had to concentrate hard on Mother Theresa to not get wood while walking down the street. I actually really like wearing it. It feels sexy, keeps everything in a neat bundle (not too tight), and is very comfortable.

Never tried a jock (strap, that is). Would like to try it out, but I think I'm hooked on thongs.

Jockstrap or G-string? That would depend upon what kind of support I'm looking for. If I'm in need of some hefty support, I'll take the jock strap (see lower for that story). Otherwise, I'll take a thong or G-string. I kinda like the sexy feel of the string between my cheeks. ;)

As for the jock strap---in my early teens, I came down with an infection of the epididdymus. Not fun, let me tell you. The doctor had perscribed two different medications (one a steroidal anti-inflamatory), and had dictated that I wear a jock strap for two weeks to keep everything supported and not bounce around. It wasn't uncomfortable, and within a week I wasn't self conscious about it.

I think it was later that year that I was introduced to bikini underwear by way of a gag christmas gift... :)

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Out of the two, I'd rather wear a jockstrap.

I'd also rather see a man wearing one because whenever I see man in a g-string, I always wonder whether he wiped his ass properly and how much shit is caked on the back strap of the g-string which, needless to say, isn't a thought that turns me on.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lmao Big Swinging Dick.....good point too....I had never thought about that...and well thanks to you I have a mental image of a tight bubble assed man wearing a g-string with a pound of shit caked onto it....THANKS ALOT roflmao

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^^:gasp:

Shit caked thongs!?! OH NNNO! That's a violation.

Seriously, though. I dislike thongs because, well, I'm not a stripper...and I dislike jockstraps because they just look stupid on me. Never liked them.

The only time I love to see a thong is when it's being worn by a male exotic dancer. Long hair, irrelevant tattoos, a white-satin thong and workboots with studs. That's the look of lust.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear International Male's The Sock. Good support (until the pouch stretches out and my balls start coming out, but they last a long time) and no butt straps. Thongs are out of the question due to the butt-crack situation. Boxers are too loose for me, and "whitey tighties" are just that, way too tight.

(By the way, I DO look exactly like Keanu Reeves. Well, I did once. I think...:smile: )
I bought a Sock years ago...worthless. As soon as I move, everything falls out.

digdugm2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer a jock too.
I love the ones with the wide waistband especially when it stick out of my jeans. G-string isn't as comfortable or sexy after awhile.

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been a serious 'STRAP HOUND' since I was in college like eight years ago. I wear a 'swimmer strap' as my undies. I like the 'swimmer style' coz they are easy on, easy off:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

RICKY_27

That's a really hot pic! Please, Sir, We Want Some More!

Dareios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perhaps it is me, no, for sure it is me, but ... I do not get the fascination for wearing jockstraps. I have bought myself two pairs throughout the years, both ended up by not being worn. Cannot quite describe why, but the jockstraps I have seen thusfar have way too much tissue and when wearing them thus feel way to warm. I prefer a string, generally lower cut than a jockstrap, with a lesser belt than a jockstrap and ... it feels generally more airy than a jockstrap. I am definetely a string, C-string or thong fan.