Joey Lawrence

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With any supposed celeb nude shot, there's always the possibility the picture was taken by or for a g/f and they ended up spreading it around. That usually ends up being the case when it is a real pic or video. But the overly stylized & posed ones are obvious fakes.

B_thanatos_antinous

Experimental Member
Media
"Android Apocalypse", a Sci-fi Channel original movie, premieres tonight at 9:00 p.m. Eastern and stars Joey Lawrence, the wrestler Chris Jericho and pedophile Scott Bairstow. Joey stars as an android, a stretch of his acting abilities to be sure, but one I'm confident he can overcome. If others can get stiff over Joey, I'm sure Joey can reciprocate stiffly as an android.

MacMorrighan

1st Like
Media
Stronzo said:
it's photoshopped

Hey guys, does anyone know how I can view the photoshopped image of Joey (we're nearly the same age, and he was my first long-timne crush; I even bought his first album after it came out!). Anyway, the link didn't work for me.

Take Care,
Wade

1ceman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think this guy would be way hot if he'd just stop trying so damn hard to be hot. His eyebrows are overly man-scaped and his tan is, as already mentioned, too dark to look plausible. He looked much better around the time of his sitcom with his other two brothers.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lighten up folks...he's a POP star from the past. He is squeaky clean, all American....super WHITE...trying to change that image. But, don't many of us want to RAVISH his body?

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I done a image search on yahoo, he wasn't all that great looking with the long hair, in 2003 he got his hair cut and looked decent, and now he has gone with the latest trend of shaving his head bald, not very appealing to me, I was never attracted to those who shave their heads, but to each their own on that respect.

as for him being hung, I seriously doubt that he is hung, most likely just an average joe.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has a great body and is on the petite structured side with a bubble ass. So although he sports a buldge I would say not huge. I don't care...he is sexy. Glad he shaved the head because he had been wearing a partial rug for awhile and shaved looks better than that did. Handsome and talented guy.

Chevlan

Experimental Member
Media
He seems to be an average Joe that is trying to upgrade his personna from teen heart-throb to a wholesome adult. Watched "Dance with the Stars" for 1st time the other night. He's doing good; but, his dance moves seem overly rehearsed and mechanical to me. Definitely straight. He is eager to be overly polite to judges/audiences along with making certain show has clips of him with brothers along with wife and baby. Have to admit. I think his shaved head look is sexy. On the otherhand; as I've written in another post, Mario Lopez is something to study with his dance. He's extemely good; but, something about his moves sets off my gaydar which Joey doesn't. Maybe just my imagination.