John Bell (Scottish actor from the Outlander TV show)

ppk15

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
John Bell is probably most well known as playing Young Ian from the Starz Outlander series. He plays a Scottish young man, torn between his family roots and history, and the family he made for himself while living with the Mohawk Nation.

John Bell has recently been opening up about his sexuality. He has been in a 1 Man Play in London called The Night Larry Kramer Kissed Me, which is all about LGBT+ Rights and History. He is quoted as saying:
“It was an opportunity to play somebody gay, and I’d never done that before in my career, even though I am gay. On Outlander, I’m playing a straight character, a guy who’s very different to me, so it was nice to go back and play something a bit more true to me.”

Here are some pictures that you guys might like to see of him. I think John is incredibly sexy. I also think it is very wonderful that he isn't scared to show people his true self, even though he portrays someone so very different than that person on screen. 1outlander-john-bell-1642677095.jpg
2John-Bell.jpg
3John Bell on Outlander Doctor Who and his solo LGBTQ stage show.png
4John Bell on Outlander Doctor Who and his solo LGBTQ stage show1.png
5John-Bell-Photo-Mark-Senior-9-1024x706.jpg

LMonster1397

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had no idea he was gay until I followed him on IG. I’m a fan too.
I didn’t know until I just now came across this thread….and I’ve been watching the show for almost 2 years.