John Rocker

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Finally, these are some pics of him that I believe show him in his uniform without a cup. The last two are a bulge pic (obviously wearing a cup) and a pic of him from behind.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: fgtt

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Finally, these are some pics of him that I believe show him in his uniform without a cup. The last two are a bulge pic (obviously wearing a cup) and a pic of him from behind.

well he's a pitcher.. so just about anytime he's in his uniform on the field he's wearing a cup....

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
well he's a pitcher.. so just about anytime he's in his uniform on the field he's wearing a cup....
Not that time. To my eyes, anyway. If one looks at the last in that series of pics I think it's fairly obvious he isn't wearing a cup as his crotch appears almost indented, instead of bulging.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem w/guys like JR and Jeremy Shockey is that they're total asshole but their such pieces of ass and you know y'r butt would be in the air for either of them. And then you'd give them a piece of mind for the jerks they are. But you'd enjoy it as it was happening!

• Love

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem w/guys like JR and Jeremy Shockey is that they're total asshole but their such pieces of ass and you know y'r butt would be in the air for either of them. And then you'd give them a piece of mind for the jerks they are. But you'd enjoy it as it was happening!
Oh HK I need to introduce you to some nice men!

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
^jeremy shockey is hot.... i don't actually think john rocker is hot, personally, he looks like a blockheaded WWE idiot, but i was just interested in his member....

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow... never seen pics of this guy before this thread, though I've heard his name before. Not impressed at all. And am I the only one who thinks this guy is a screaming flaming queer? Just the sight of him and my gaydar went off! Plus, you all know what they say about homophobes... Hmmm?

Experimental Member
Media
Just to let you know....I have posted here bofore else where about John...I used to do spring training with the Braves.....He DOESNOT wear a cup, nor did Chipper Jones. Most the catchers and shortstops wear them.....ROCKER did not

• Love

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sounds like the hate is coming from some of you posting on this topic. i actually am acquainted with mr. rocker from working at ROCK 100.5. he is a regular guest on 'the regular guys' morning show there. he is a genuinely nice guy who takes the flack he gets from his controversial past very well. i know you may not believe me, but he comes from a good family down in macon and is very well liked. i do wish he would pull out that big dick of his next time he's on the show, tho.

Reactions: MikM and fgtt