Jon Hamm

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did anybody else notice the close-up shot of Don Draper's crotch as he sauntered through the office in last week's episode of Mad Men? He was hanging to the left... huge bulge... light blue or grey suit. Amazing bulge. ANd the camera lingers, if anyone knows how to capture...???

Oh hell yeah I noticed that! This was the episode that started with him swimming at the Y, right? I also noticed Don Draper checking out two guys walking on the street as he was walking out of the athletic club before he turned his attention to a couple of women. I swear my heart skipped a beat when I saw that. Tell me I wasn't imagining it. Not that it means anything... but I love when they throw that kind of innuendo into shows like that.

Best show on TV, IMO.

• Love
Reactions: unknowngirl3211

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks Rico. Great Pix. He is one sexy man....:smile: I have noticed the out line of his dick many times..

Last edited:

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Every show, I wonder how they will contrive to get Don Draper to remove his shirt... and he looks absolutely hot in those white boxers....

Of course i did!(big grin) that man is seriously gorgeous and super-sexy as well,i have the biggest crush on him,lol.