Jordan Johnson: Tik Tok, Cosplay And Tom Holland Lookalike

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncutGamer26

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I find him pretty hot...but I really wish he move away from being a tom clone. His whole online presence is just looking and dressing like Tom. I'd rather see him put himself out there as him. He has enough reach now to do so.

Also jordan if you ever see this. We wish to see that ass in a tight suit at all angles lol and some bulge lol

Zi19

Superior Member
Media
I find him pretty hot...but I really wish he move away from being a tom clone. His whole online presence is just looking and dressing like Tom. I'd rather see him put himself out there as him. He has enough reach now to do so.

Also jordan if you ever see this. We wish to see that ass in a tight suit at all angles lol and some bulge lol
To be fair he loves to cosplay as Peter Parker, it just happens that the version he likes most is Tom's and that he kinda looks like him. I mean other than Spidey I don't think he's done any other character of Tom's has he?

Reactions: Dannn088

MarcoPolo85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
To be fair he loves to cosplay as Peter Parker, it just happens that the version he likes most is Tom's and that he kinda looks like him. I mean other than Spidey I don't think he's done any other character of Tom's has he?
he does other cosplays like anakin skywalker. but even if he does like doing spidey cosplays most of the time, he does not deserve all the hate.

Reactions: Zi19

Wow he actually does look like Tom in some of them. Especially the one where the picture is taken from the bottom.

Wow he actually does look like Tom in some of them. Especially the one where the picture is taken from the bottom.
i was thinking the same thing. for a moment i really thought they mistakenly posted a pic of tom haha

UncutGamer26

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
he does other cosplays like anakin skywalker. but even if he does like doing spidey cosplays most of the time, he does not deserve all the hate.

No one here is sending him any hate. Chill my dude :) pretty sure his comments online are from his fans. Never seen any hate in them

MarcoPolo85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
No one here is sending him any hate. Chill my dude :) pretty sure his comments online are from his fans. Never seen any hate in them
i wasnt referring in here. im talking about twitter and ig back then (and there are still some today but few). most of the replies on some of his post on his deleted accounts are hate comments. they used to mock him about that time tom holland blocked him on insta. poor guy

Reactions: Zi19
Status
Not open for further replies.