Sailor Poon

Loved Member
Media
That ass is truly glorious but ion about the OF. I’ve been curious but some reason he gives lowkey scammer vibes.
Idk the bum is beautiful and obviously someone is paying for it but 15$ for clips that you can probably see on his Twitter…nah. Now if we could see a peek at that ppv content….that would be different. Especially him using toys. But something tells me he’s no exactly putting a dildo up that hole. I’d love to be proven wrong tho.

Reactions: YeiP

Big Booty Lover 4L

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes but he has over 400 post & actually talks to his fans
100% not worth, high sub price + sells PPV + posts sub 10 second videos to wall. There are better OFs to sub to IMO.
That ass is truly glorious but ion about the OF. I’ve been curious but some reason he gives lowkey scammer vibes.
Idk the bum is beautiful and obviously someone is paying for it but 15$ for clips that you can probably see on his Twitter…nah. Now if we could see a peek at that ppv content….that would be different. Especially him using toys. But something tells me he’s no exactly putting a dildo up that hole. I’d love to be proven wrong tho.
I’ve bought multiple ppv’s he does experiment with toys & actually talks to his fans.

bleuboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes but he has over 400 post & actually talks to his fans

I’ve bought multiple ppv’s he does experiment with toys & actually talks to his fans.
So you’re okay with spending $10 for a sub 5 minute video…?

Fan interaction is good and all but if you’re going to charge HBO pricing, I’d expect to get more value than what’s being offered.

To each their own I guess.

Sailor Poon

Loved Member
Media

Fan interaction is good and all but if you’re going to charge HBO pricing, I’d expect to get more value than what’s being offered.

That part! He posted saying 30 second vid on the feed. 30 seconds? I need the video quality and length to reflect the price.

That’s the problem with the “straights” (I know he says he doesn’t define himself as such necessarily but, for branding he’s definitely going for the desired straight guy thing). Don’t have to do much bc the lust of the gay gaze will secure the coin no matter how mediocre the content. I mean straight guy with a big ass I see the appeal. Again the ass looks phenomenal but the overall content does not.

toweltowel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I have a feeling that account is him, lol both in the same city, and he’s always in the threads defending this straight boy.