Julian Jaxon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just an update on Julian Jaxon. He was in a very bad motorcycle accident in February and suffered traumatic brain injuries. He was just taken of his ventilator in March and his feeding tube in April. His family set up a gofundme link for him. I suggest you check it out. I’m going to post the link and if a moderator wants to delete it that’s fine.

Updates on his condition are posted here as well:
Help Rob get back on his feet organized by Joan Dabney Clickner

Reactions: QRS and Throater

Heyyou34

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just an update on Julian Jaxon. He was in a very bad motorcycle accident in February and suffered traumatic brain injuries. He was just taken of his ventilator in March and his feeding tube in April. His family set up a gofundme link for him. I suggest you check it out. I’m going to post the link and if a moderator wants to delete it that’s fine.

omg this is insane! I hope he will be ok. Thank you for the update

pecantan

Legendary Member
Media

Oh my gosh, this is terrible. I'm so sorry to hear this and hope he has a full recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.