Just starting

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by senju3001, Dec 29, 2008.

1. senju3001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey I just started doing PE exercises today and was wondering if I could get some advice.

Right now I am 6.75" and am only trying to get to 7"-7.25", so I dont think I need to do anything too advanced. My workout is a 10 min warmup, then 15min of jelqing followed by a 10 min cooldown.
    I was gonna do 3 days on and 1 day off.

Is this a good routine? If not, can someone tell me what a good routine would be.

Thanks

#1 senju3001, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  2. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Those look like achievable goals. (Of course, once you find out that 7 - 7.25" is possible, you may be tempted to set a new goal of 7.5", but that's in the future.)

What are you doing for a warmup? Some form of exercise, or physical application of heat?

What you are considering isn't a bad place to start. I would encourage you to take a look at Thunder's Place and take a look at the Newbie Routine there. There are several forums there that are open without having to join. I think registration is open at present (it closes from time to time), and Thunder's is free and is not trying to sell you anything, if you decide to go on to that.

3. senju3001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for that link. Im gonna start that newbie routine and see how that goes.

If anyone has any other routines please feel free to share them.

Draft saved Draft deleted