Just WHERE Have You Been?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the interests of the nature of this site I thought I'd start a "too much information" thread. If you've had an enconter in a public place post a link to pictures of it with a brief description of where you were.

Sir Sanford Fleming Park, at the base of the "Dingle" tower behind the left lion. (In the rain)

Park

Tower

Base

Our_lookout

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
My friend just started getting all excited when she seen these pictures. She had travelled their last summer to visit her grandmother, and had similar pictures.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I opened up 4 websites dedicated to my sexual encounters and they all consumed the bandwidth and then some.

To post each one individually would take forever, so let's just make the short list
Bus stations, train stations, on an idle bus, on a moving train, a few boats, bowling alleys, back alleys, side alleys, church choir loft, church altar, floor in front of the altar, (I worked briefly in a church) then I looked towards the Catholics and there was a confessional booth, the stairs of a seminary, the vestry. Going non church again, there was a storage room at a ferry terminal, the floor of a Mr.Sofee ice cream truck (he lived up to his name), the changing room of a police station in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania with 3 cops, twice in a courthouse--once in the deliberation room and once in the courtroom--it was empty except for him and me). I don't have the energy to list them all.