Justin Bieber

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unless those wet undies pics were doctored, Bieber is definitely circumcised. Even the fuzzier pictures suggest that, though they are less conclusive.

In an enlargement of the picture it seem that the foreskin is retracted behind the head. The only way we will ever know is if JB makes a public statement and publishes a signed full body selfie; and then there will be cries of fake and Photoshop. :cool:

nothi

Experimental Member
Media
He's almost certainly cut. You can see a very distinct scar in this image. Saying that it's just retracted is pure wishful thinking.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we see him fully erect, given time. Maybe even a sextape. It's definitely big, just a question of how big!

Attachments

Reactions: Paperin

He's almost certainly cut. You can see a very distinct scar in this image. Saying that it's just retracted is pure wishful thinking.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we see him fully erect, given time. Maybe even a sextape. It's definitely big, just a question of how big!

This was the most exciting post I've seen in a while.

I have a clip of him jerking off that was released

Sure-Jan-Brady-Bunch-Tumblr-meme.gif

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You missed the point of my post. I don't know or care if JB is cut. I was commenting on an enlargement of the wet swimsuit photo. All I said was (in that photo) it seemed like the foreskin was retracted behind the head.

BTW the photo that you posted is one of several that were taken with a telephoto lens from hundreds of yards away.

kennethmarkzamora

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i didnt expect that id find him really really hot now. because before he was like so "eeww" to me. but now he turned into like a hot male model who can carry a tune. thats hot for me.

and yes i would suck his average dick to bits!

Reactions: BDS