1
1323288
Guest
If only Hailey wasn't next to him... I bet he would've shown more...
If only Hailey wasn't next to him... I bet he would've shown more...
Right ugh I hate that ugly bitch, he’s much better singleIf only Hailey wasn't next to him... I bet he would've shown more...
Calm down, psycho. Jeez.Right ugh I hate that ugly bitch, he’s much better single
Honestly he’s doing society a favor... without getting locked down, she’d still be out there clout hopping on every straight and gay celebrity dick she could find to get his attention.Right ugh I hate that ugly bitch, he’s much better single
It’s funny, even before corona, his days just seem to be wandering from room to room in his mansion and fucking Hailey all day... maybe she can’t keep up with his appetite lolhe’s clearly horny again! Let’s hope he takes another shirtless selfie in his boxers again for us whilst he’s at it![]()
I think the overall circumcision rate in 2006 was like 33%. some provinces practice it more (Ontario was at 44% for 2006 I think?) and others like Nova Scotia are nil (ike 2%)I still can’t believe that Justin is cut, because you can barely found a circumcised Canadian boy out there.
Nah I’m gonna bash Hailey don’t like her never gonna like her she’s not as pretty as Selena and Justin should dump her blonde assPlease don't bash anyone for being married or their spouse. They have their own dynamic and relationship- no ones business or are they putting it out there- try to be human people
Not everything is about looks. Don't like Hailey either but she makes him happy, that's obvious. Selena and Justin were destructive to each other.Nah I’m gonna bash Hailey don’t like her never gonna like her she’s not as pretty as Selena and Justin should dump her blonde ass
I can only imagine what he would be getting up too if he was single!Not everything is about looks. Don't like Hailey either but she makes him happy, that's obvious. Selena and Justin were destructive to each other.
Solely for horny purposes I wish he was single, but real talk, he's doing better as time goes because his wife helps him.
I'm from Ontario and circumcised (please like my photos/album) and every Canadian guy I've been with (yikes, it's plenty) has been as well.I think the overall circumcision rate in 2006 was like 33%. some provinces practice it more (Ontario was at 44% for 2006 I think?) and others like Nova Scotia are nil (ike 2%)
Can't ever be way too hairy! I love a hairy bush!I just wish we got a look at his balls in his leaked photos lol
he had such a hairy bush! Way too hairy.
It's covering up some of his dick, and you can't see any of his balls lolCan't ever be way too hairy! I love a hairy bush!
I'm from Ontario and circumcised (please like my photos/album) and every Canadian guy I've been with (yikes, it's plenty) has been as well.
I was going to say that exact same thing to this comment. Took the words out of my mouth...
Are they fucking? lol
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.