Justin Bieber

Right ugh I hate that ugly bitch, he’s much better single
Honestly he’s doing society a favor... without getting locked down, she’d still be out there clout hopping on every straight and gay celebrity dick she could find to get his attention.
he’s clearly horny again! Let’s hope he takes another shirtless selfie in his boxers again for us whilst he’s at it :p
It’s funny, even before corona, his days just seem to be wandering from room to room in his mansion and fucking Hailey all day... maybe she can’t keep up with his appetite lol
 
I still can’t believe that Justin is cut, because you can barely found a circumcised Canadian boy out there.
I think the overall circumcision rate in 2006 was like 33%. some provinces practice it more (Ontario was at 44% for 2006 I think?) and others like Nova Scotia are nil (ike 2%)
 
Please don't bash anyone for being married or their spouse. They have their own dynamic and relationship- no ones business or are they putting it out there- try to be human people
Nah I’m gonna bash Hailey don’t like her never gonna like her she’s not as pretty as Selena and Justin should dump her blonde ass
 
  • Like
Reactions: beginner18
Nah I’m gonna bash Hailey don’t like her never gonna like her she’s not as pretty as Selena and Justin should dump her blonde ass
Not everything is about looks. Don't like Hailey either but she makes him happy, that's obvious. Selena and Justin were destructive to each other.

Solely for horny purposes I wish he was single, but real talk, he's doing better as time goes because his wife helps him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brody and SergioAll
Not everything is about looks. Don't like Hailey either but she makes him happy, that's obvious. Selena and Justin were destructive to each other.

Solely for horny purposes I wish he was single, but real talk, he's doing better as time goes because his wife helps him.
I can only imagine what he would be getting up too if he was single!
 
I think the overall circumcision rate in 2006 was like 33%. some provinces practice it more (Ontario was at 44% for 2006 I think?) and others like Nova Scotia are nil (ike 2%)
I'm from Ontario and circumcised (please like my photos/album) and every Canadian guy I've been with (yikes, it's plenty) has been as well.
 
Last edited:
I was going to say that exact same thing to this comment. Took the words out of my mouth...

Also from Ontario. Majority of people know arecircumcised. People have to remember that the Toronto area has large Filipino and arab populations, two demographics that have a near 100% circumcision rate. Even among white people, it's 50/50. Provinces like Quebec and those in the Maritimes have low rates of circumcision, but the Western provinces have higher rates.
 
  • Like
Reactions: abclou